Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since launch
Summarize your bug Sound issues, revive bug, hit-registration, TTD and getting stuck behind invisible things at different spots/places of each map.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing the game [see below]
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. Enemy footsteps seems to sound low and muffled compared to the footsteps of your teammates. Even wors, it seems like there's also a bug that some players donnot have any footstep-sound at all [While running straight up]. It doesn't matter if you have you sound-settings set at "WarTapes", "3D Headphones" or other. 2. BFV on PC and XB1 seems to have some; "Rubberbanding"...on both PC and XB1. 3. Hitreg doesn't seem to register bullet-impact while being in a gunfight. 5 of the 8 bullet I shoot and hit are registered and the other 3 aint, this seems to happend quite often. I see a lot of blood BUT no hitmarker at all. 4. TTD is kinda weird, dying instantly with 1 or 2 BODYshots isn't right [according to the hit/impactsound]. 5. Getting stuck behind invisible things at all maps and being unable to escape a gunfight to heal and to reload.
What should be happening instead? ....?

Dear devs, 

I love BFV, it's an amazing game with a lot well designed maps, good physics and heavenly gunplay  ...but I have something you might want to look into this.

After playing a lot of matches (on XB1 and PC) I've noticed some bugs and glitches that need some love and tweaking:

• Enemy footsteps seems to sound low and muffled compared to the footsteps of your teammates. Even wors, it seems like there's also a bug that some players donnot have any footstep-sound at all (While running straight up). It doesn't matter if you have you sound-settings set at "WarTapes", "3D Headphones" or other.

• BFV on PC and XB1 seems to have some; Rubberbanding...on both PC and XB1.

• Hitreg doesn't seem to register bullet-impact while being in a gunfight. 5 of the 8 bullet I shoot and hit are registered and the other 3 aint, this seems to happend quite often. I see a lot of blood BUT no hitmarker at all.

• TTD is kinda weird, dying instantly with 1 or 2 BODYshots isn't right (according to the hit/impactsound).

• Getting stuck behind invisible things at all maps and being unable to escape a gunfight to heal and to reload.

This the feedback I have for now....maybe later this week I'll have more. All I know is; I can't for the full release at all platforms and to play the "Living Hell" out of this game! You guys did an amazing job, thanks Dice (dev-team)! Standard smile

Regards; Joey 

Message 1 of 1 (208 Views)