Re: Battlefield V localization for russian region

by MantiC8RE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V localization for russian region

★★★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

im thinking of pre-purchasing Battlefield V in russian region. Is there a guarantee that i get both english and russian language when the game is released? I was tricked into pre-purchasing one of the BF games that promised multilangual support, but got only russian version and no chance to change the language...

Right now the info says it supports english(us) and russian languages... will i be able to play ORIGINal enlgish version?

inb4 russian localization is bullcrap i personally hate all the voice actors for not giving an F word to the emotions and proper translation.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (841 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sup @Sushibas  I can confirm that English is going to be included with the Russian and Polish version of Battlefield V. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (910 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sup @Sushibas  I can confirm that English is going to be included with the Russian and Polish version of Battlefield V. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (911 Views)

★ Novice
Hi! ^_^
hope your having a great day!
1 mor question...
what about the ping... I travel a lot... if I get the Russian version and travel to turkey will I play in turkey's server ? or if I go to nether land or Usa will I be able to play in the local servers with best connection?
what is the regionlock about?
and how can i get a world wide edintion?
my platform is PC and im planing to get it from Origin...
i hope someone answers befor the end of christmass sale =)))
Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)