Re: Battlefield V is cold

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Battlefield V is cold

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Or at least that's what I feel about it. I wanted to wait a bit before writing this down, thinking that maybe after some days my impressions on this game would improve.

Battlefield 1 was my first game of the franchise after years of Call of Duty, it got me right from the beginning, the main menu with its triumphant theme, the first introductionary War story with me dying over and over in a muddy, grey and devastated field. Then I discovered and dove straight down Operations: simple and straight forward gameplay, with that voiced over intro setting you into the mood of the battle, waves and waves of attackers smashed against the defending sides, seemingly endless gunfights and vehicles crashing into each other until the last attacker is http://movieseriesworld.com/  shot or the last flag is conquered, driven in the last moments of the match with one of the most beautiful soundtracks I have ever heard in a videogame, pushing you during the last assaults while in the air echoes the sound of a distant Martini Henry. I don't comment about the gorgeous sight of a Zeppelin or a Dreadnought exploding or the hype whenever a new DLC trailer pops up, otherwise I would never end talking.

Battlefield V is surely a high quality product with its flaws, as any game has, but despite the always gorgeous Frostbite engine it still doesn't give me the same raw gut feelings that Battlefield 1 gave me: the Campaign feels so "plastic-like" and artificial to me I still have to try The last Tiger), Grand Operations seems empty just like the War game mode in COD WWII, maps do not appeal to me (except maybe with Panzerstorm, which is the only one so far catching my eyes with the imagery of tanks flooding down the field, infantry lagging behind while watching up in the sky from any aerial attacks and looking for a cover whenever an enemy tank appears on the distance, weapons are not hyping me. Stukas flying down from the sky with their unique sounds and dropping their deadly packages and Tiger tanks sitting in the field and spreading death at every blow are the only things so far keeping me on this game.

BFV so far feels heartless, like a glossy and shiny woman who went through multiple plastic surgeries constantly winking at you with her fake and excessively long eyelashes, not like your high school crush with her light make up and her genuinely beautiful smile. I try so hard to love it but as we all know forced love is not true love. I hope that in the following months new content would make me change my mind about this game, because so far I get sadder and sadder whenever I am playing at this game.

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Re: Battlefield V is cold

Hi @Henrryparth,

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Standard smile
I am sorry to hear that you are not a friend of this series. But I agree completely with you, one cannot enforce love.

I playing BF 1 and BF V myself, I feel a bit different. I like the scenes behind this game.

The stories about the war in Norway were cold and very hard.

Nevertheless, I think the soldier is realistic. I myself have long eyelashes. Surely it is not everyone's taste to suddenly play in these scenes. Strangely enough, I feel better in BF V than in BF 1. Maybe one day you will become a friend of this game. Wink

Thanks again for your feedback. I'll let you know, I moved your post from the Spore forum inside of BF Forums

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)