Battlefield V ideas for imporvements to bring back up the sales/fun

by kingdavid670200

Original Post

Battlefield V ideas for imporvements to bring back up the sales/fun

★★★ Newbie

- Dear Battlefield 

I know that you guys over there will probably not respond or read my letter  but if you do I am a huge fan of battlefield and I love all of the content but throughout the community I have seen drops in sales, even online I have seen complaints and a lot of questions/ concerns. I am writing you this letter because I have some very good ideas for you guys over at Battlefield for battlefield V.

So to start off the sales of the game over all have dropped and less and less people are buying the game because of the complaints of the game, to import e the game I have some ideas (pls read them because I would really like to see my favorite game company to rise back up agian) 

- To bring back up sales advertisements are important and with bf1 you guys did some much extra stuff to build up your community and bring new ones in, stuff like pictures of the game and characters and little cut of different sides on the game, which was very cool and I think if you do that more it will help 

- Bring back the world map like on bf1 like how you could play operations in different places around the world, I think if you bring that map picture  back and add in  more maps that show different perspectives from the war to grand operations  it would be very beneficial and it would attract the gamers

- I also think adding in maps is the most important thing and playing as different army's would be very cool for example- the eastern front operation babarossa(Stalingrad, Leningrad, the battle of Moscow, and more battles that were fought around the eastern front) and also the western front(the battle of France, the battle of Britain with the German air force and RAF, and more battles) 

Those are just a few of my ideas that would make the gamer better, if you would like to here more let me know, I have many more ideas and I would love to share them because this game could be aewsome it just need people to make it aewsome. 

From David

To- Battlefiled 

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Re: Battlefield V ideas for imporvements to bring back up the sales/fun

★★★★★ Newbie

I think it would be pretty cool for a Battle of Britain and Dunkirk maps too Standard smile

It would also be nice if they could fix the RAF roundels on the top side of the wings to be the Type B, or maybe add a few more skins like from Dunkirk and BoB respectively Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)