Re: Battlefield V - Wake Island

by Steekyd88

Original Post

Battlefield V - Wake Island

EA DICE Team

Welcome back to the battlefield that started it all. Welcome back to Wake Island.

As Chapter 5: War in the Pacific continues, we’re now deploying our reimagination of what is arguably the most iconic Battlefield map ever. As you fight for control over land, air, and sea on this horseshoe-shaped classic, we hope you’ll enjoy both the nostalgia and the new improvements.

• PTFO like it’s 2002 – read the interview with Producer Lars Gustavsson, sharing insight into the original Wake Island. Here
  • The return of a legendary battlefield. Explore how we’ve reimagined Wake Island: Here

Wake Island will be set live for all players on December 12.

Ending  :eyes:

/Atic 

Message 1 of 19 (1,813 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Any news on fixes on the issues introduced in this patch i.e. unable to fetch reports which subsequently leads to rank up rewards not unlocking?
Message 2 of 19 (1,779 Views)

[ Edited ]

Can't wait to see new Wake Island style.!

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 19 (1,772 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Squad squad squad squad squad squad XD
Message 4 of 19 (1,742 Views)

★ Pro

Looking forward to it!

I wonder if the planes still fit under that bridge... Thinking

Message 5 of 19 (1,731 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Trailer looks really nice. Looking forward to a return to Wake Island - my favorite Battlefield 2 map (& one of the top Battlefield 1942 maps!)=) 

Message 6 of 19 (1,687 Views)

Message 7 of 19 (1,635 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_Atic I really like the map overall. It really is huge compared to the previous versions and really combines all the BF elements land, air and water. Sadly the TTK patch does ruin the gameplay. This map is made for long range engagements, yet pretty much every weapon doesn´t do anything at these ranges.
Message 8 of 19 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Can anyone tell me why 3 rounds i have tried starting wake island with 31v29 30v28 and game still saying waiting for players to join. Game does not start for me.
Message 9 of 19 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Guide

In break through mode the game looks a bit crazy , in Japanese side they have to face so many armoreds and none stop plane bombing , defender infantries just sit and watch out there but can't do anything until infantries of attacker get close .

Message 10 of 19 (1,543 Views)