Battlefield V - Update 6.6

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V - Update 6.6

★ Novice

@TTZ_Dipsy Also what happened to the chapter rewards?

Message 11 of 16 (458 Views)

@warclowngaming 

Year 1 and year 2 catch up bundles are available in the armory and l I think all the weapons should be available for purchase (1,700CC) in the company menus.

I dunno what's happening for this week but I think we'll be getting a regular batch of weekly TOW instead of chapters from here on out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 12 of 16 (437 Views)

★ Novice

@TTZ_Dipsy Thank you for your help.

Message 13 of 16 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You did nothing against the many hackers and cheaters again. At least I don't see anything in the changelog.

This means don't touch the game anymore for me.

It can't go on like this, EA ...

Message 14 of 16 (352 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Michaelp800 telling what we do with cheating would only give it away to people making cheats - that would defeat the purpose.

/Atic
Message 15 of 16 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I, as an annoyed player, have to experience something like this. At the very least, the changelog should say that something is being actively done about the hackers. Otherwise, I have to assume that nothing has changed.

@EA_Atic

If I reinstalled the game and played online. Can you assure me that I won't encounter numerous hackers again? The concrete lies on "numerous".

I am open minded. And I am very happy when EA releases meaningful updates.

But I am so annoyed by all the hackers that I can easily get angry (and I think that's an understandable behavior from my side).

(google translated)

Message 16 of 16 (301 Views)