by RollsRoyce89

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V - Update 5.2

★ Guide

You are still spotted through smoke. 

Message 61 of 72 (629 Views)

★ Guide

The single frame kills had nothing to do with ttk - and thus the changes delivered, but with poor netcoding which hasnt changed. In fact now its worse as evidenced by poor stability, death behind walls, lag issues, packet loss, slow cell shading, slow plane loading, bullet sponge and insta frame kills.this is nothing to do with the weapons per se, but poor netcode.

Message 62 of 72 (629 Views)

Re: The TTK CHANGE Has Failed - Battlefield 5

★ Guide

Again not correct. The damage drop off on some of these weapons now required a 5 head shot hit beyond 40 meters, this isnt about accuracy when previously 2 or 3 head shots was more than enough. 

Also the game now has an autorotation and target pull setting to centre mass meaning accuracy is less important as now you can snapshoot as in bf1 for the first 6 months. They removed this in bf1 because of the out cry. They then introduced the exact same stuff into bfv and are surprised by the impact. If you enjoyed the final bf 4s and bf 1 gunplay, you should be against these changes.

Message 63 of 72 (628 Views)

★ Guide

Last response of the dya, i found another bug.

When spawning into the mosquito fighter bomber ( the one without the 6pounder available) it apawns in with it heading towards earth often resulting in activation as it hits the ground. This is from opening of a match when aircraft spawns are avaialable. After the first spawn it is ok, but it has happened 5 times now so not a one off and on 5 different maps.

Message 64 of 72 (616 Views)

★★★★ Pro
G'day @aztec1289 ,

This isn't just a mosquito bug but an overall plane bug that has been around since game launch. Sometimes it will not load you into the plane even though its in the air and when you crash you may have to go back to the main menu to fix your frozen screen.

The best solution is to hold the plane and wait until you see other planes up before you select it or alternatively wait between 10 - 15 seconds after the match has begun.

I know this isnt the best answer to the problem but it will resolve it when you have it Standard smile
Message 65 of 72 (592 Views)

★ Guide
@Real_Noobalishus Sorry thats not it. I have never had this problem until the patch 5.2. And only with the mosquito. Waiting doesnt work, as i waited 4 minutes and it sometimes doesnt allow me to enter at all. I know the issue you are talking about but this isnt the same issue.
Message 66 of 72 (575 Views)

★ Guide

Wrong....2 head shots and 3 body shots using 1922 mmg at 45 meters.

Accuracy be damned, too many btk.

Message 67 of 72 (518 Views)

★ Guide

Stg accuracy is through tap firing.

Message 68 of 72 (518 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you know what happen to the lunge mine and are they going to bring it back for tides of war when will it be available?

Message 69 of 72 (447 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Seems like a very good update.
Message 70 of 72 (436 Views)