Battlefield V - The Hacker friendly game

by aoch88-my

Original Post

Battlefield V - The Hacker friendly game

★★★ Novice

Battlefield and hackers.

Is there a chance this will be solved soon?

Message 1 of 6 (521 Views)

Re: Battlefield V - The Hacker friendly game

★ Guide

Not from my experience... and prepare to have this thread closed/locked as we're not supposed to be talking about it apparently.

Message 2 of 6 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @aoch88-my 

Unfortunally we can't make something more on this player community forum than give you the below link: 

If you are in game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

It may take time but their account will be studied.

You can find a general thread here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8269567#M982...

Message 3 of 6 (491 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MujiXxX What do you mean this thread will get closed/locked? I've been playing Battlefield series for a long time and we all love the game. I'm just highlighting a real problem which we hope EA can solve.
Message 4 of 6 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@aoch88-my 

Yep thread is closed but you have all info on it. 

It will be an update in the 2 nextbig update for cheaters control. We will see what will be be.

Message 5 of 6 (446 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello there @aoch88-my, to iterate from my post here

Our work against cheating in Battlefield V will continue, too. The members of our anti-cheat team are working daily towards making the battlefield experience as free of foul play as possible. Discussing technical detail into our methods may unfortunately make cheating worse, but we want you to know that we’re constantly fighting the battle.

As a reminder, there are steps you can take to help us keep the fight fair. You can report suspected cheaters through the Origin overlay if you're playing on PC, or through your respective consoles if you're playing on Xbox One or PlayStation® 4. This walkthrough will show you how. Also, protect your EA Account so it won’t be compromised and used by cheaters. Here’s how it’s done.

With this update, we'd like to remind you to please report cheating through our official channels, instead of discussing or highlighting it via forums. This means going forward we'll close threads regarding cheating to ensure our dedicated teams can action the reports via the appropriate channels.

With that said I'm closing this topic. 

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (418 Views)