Battlefield V - Summer Update Notes

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V - Summer Update Notes

★★★ Expert
@GUTENTAAAAG By advanced search you can select servers. Myself do this all the time
Message 21 of 42 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just see this basics set of skin, look really great EA Heard ask from community (this patch relaunch the game i'm frustrated).

Message 22 of 42 (782 Views)

EA DICE Team
@GUTENTAAAAG happens on Patch let me know if continues after. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 23 of 42 (756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's a proper update but there are still many aspects in BF5 that make it less "Battlefield" than BF1.

Graphics look immature, oversaturated, no immersion, no war feeling. To me, it will always be an unpolished game. It's probably an artistic direction decision, but I'm sorry, it's a wrong one.

BF1 nailed it. Graphics actually look better than BF5 to me, it feels like Battlefield, it feels like war, cinematographic look and real immersion. Whoever worked on artistic direction on BF1 should definitely work on BF6...

Message 24 of 42 (733 Views)

★★★ Guide

Today I had a rather strange bug. I have unlocked the 6x scope on the K31/43 sniper rifle and when hitting someone with the scope on, I did no damage.

It hit 3 different enemies at least 6 times, the hit animation played and also the blood splash, and the gun dealt zero damage.

I'm sure it is not a latency issue, my ping was fine and when I switched sights to iron sight, it would deal damage again but only in iron sights.

Never had a no-damage issue before.

Message 25 of 42 (717 Views)

★★★ Guide

I still hope there can be a map for US vs Germany with rigorous design . I found myself still don't have that chance to touch  new planes , it is too bored to do nothing before screen but waiting for plane respawn and hope no one grab it first .

Message 26 of 42 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Historical skins are available in our armory.

Message 27 of 42 (616 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Atic Thx. I have hight ping now. 😒. Even use my south American serves
Message 28 of 42 (599 Views)

★★ Guide
@Astris-FR Truth. Bf1 its much bealtiful than bf5. At least on Xbox one X on Full HD tv. I dont know in 4k
Message 29 of 42 (597 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hello there,

The weekly missions for Battlefield V are live with a twist.

The Weekly Missions systems is live sooner than expected, so we're activating last weeks cancelled mission for the next 24 hours for players who wish to earn themselves some extra Soldier XP and Company Coin.

/Atic
Message 30 of 42 (559 Views)