Re: Battlefield V Semi Automatic Mastery

by DustyApelxia

Original Post

Battlefield V Semi Automatic Mastery

★★★★ Novice

Please, why is this a thing. The last mastery step to get the gold stock is literally impossible. It asks to get 20 head shot kills in objective areas in 1 ROUND. It is way too hard.

I tried to kill enemies whilst they are in the area when i am killing at a distance but it does not count, i have to physically be in the objective area. This is way too hard because I have to be in the area and it would go to close combat situations. Please can you fix this step or just make it somewhat easier because I and many others find this too hard. It puts me off to a point where I stop playing the game. Please

Message 1 of 7 (649 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The other one is get 10 head shot kills in objective areas in one life which is even worse.
Message 2 of 7 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just keep racking up headshots in objective areas - the majority people believe there is a hidden objective that will unlock over time (it's believed to be 60 kills of the same type)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 7 (643 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Are you completely sure because i really do not want to waste my time going 6-25 after a game of conquest only going to head shots.
Message 4 of 7 (640 Views)

I've had some Mastery assignments unlock without completing the objective (I've been super close a few times, like 17 and 18/20) so I believe there is a hidden objective. There hasn't been any official response from devs though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 7 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Fair enough, I just wish the developers could give me some guidance on this.
Message 6 of 7 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you have any luck? I'm in the same boat but with a Gewher 43. You think a shotgun is bad? Try having to nut someone twice. 

Message 7 of 7 (531 Views)