Battlefield V - Road Map

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Battlefield V - Road Map

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

OVERVIEW

An evolving battlefield. An expanding world. All-new experiences.

We will be updating with the latest road map information in this topic!

Chapter 4 Trailer: 

CHAPTER 4 CONTENT

New modes, weapons, vehicles, and more.

NEW WEAPONS

Expand your arsenal with weapons for all four classes, such as the mighty S2-200 MMG or the Panzerbuchse Anti-Materiel Rifle. Unlock guns by completing the Weekly Challenges.

JUNE 27

NEW MAP: AL SUNDAN

The fight moves to the North African desert on this vast, open map based on the war story Under No Flag. Engage alongside a lush desert coast and contrasting harsh environments. With large distances, vehicle-based teamplay, and battles across all ranges, you’ll always have plenty of choices.

JULY

NEW MAP: MARITA

The Battle of Greece continues! Deploy on a sloping mountain ridge and within the tight streets of a rural town on this infantry-focused map. Tanks and aircraft will stand aside for intense gunfights and sneaky flanks in the cobbled streets. Stay alert and prepare for challenging, vertical gameplay.

NEW ELITES

Two Elite skins featuring signature looks, personas, voices**, and melee weapons are coming with Chapter 4. Play as the allied Norman Kingsley, skillful problem solver and expert rifleman, or Ilse Schattenwulf, quick and precise counter-espionage operative fighting for Germany.

AUGUST

TWO NEW CLOSE-QUARTER MAPS

Destroy an explosives production factory in Lofoten Islands. Unseat the Axis occupation in Provence. Get up-close and personal on maps tailored for intimate infantry combat where teamwork, skill, and adaptation are your keys to victory. 

(Source

What do you think and what are you looking forward to? 

Edit: Updated an typo and added a new roadmap image.

/Atic 

Message 1 of 37 (2,751 Views)

Re: CHAPTER 4: DEFYING THE ODDS

What an Amazing stuff there.!

Those Maps.. Weapons.. Customization... WOW! I need to say that EA / DICE is doing amazing job.

Bringing us awesome content.. Also i heard M1 Garand at the end of the trailer.. Standard smile

Metro map was the most favorite in Battlefield games and it will be also in Battlefield V... <3
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 37 (2,718 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Need that M1 Garand in my life!!

Message 3 of 37 (2,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

I imagine some players reacted like this for that sound. @scagmo_ps4 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 37 (2,703 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh my f... God waiting 1year for that! really amazing EA team your incredible! 

Message 5 of 37 (2,695 Views)

The new maps look gorgeous, I can't wait to play them. Pacific Theater and what looks like a Metro remake should make a lot of people very happy as well :D

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 37 (2,670 Views)

Community Manager

@TTZ_Dipsy wrote:

The new maps look gorgeous, I can't wait to play them. Pacific Theater and what looks like a Metro remake should make a lot of people very happy as well :D

Took the words straight out of my mouth! Standard smile
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 37 (2,662 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Nothing much but we'll damn done!!! Looks sweet and have to say to the guys helping the community out on here are top notch with quick reply and know g your stuff. Off top of my head EA_atic EA_blueberry I salute you, and the rest of the team lol.
Message 8 of 37 (2,657 Views)

Community Manager

@Steekyd88 

Thanks and we always appreciate the support. We'll take it when we can. Large smile

Make sure you toss the "@" symbol before typing our names so we can get a notification. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 37 (2,618 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thanks new information . and amazing . And I am very excited.

Message 10 of 37 (2,594 Views)