Re: CHAPTER 4: DEFYING THE ODDS

by steeldrag0nk1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

At the beginning of this post above them in the releases it says June and since there is now 2 days left in June That's giving me hope that we will have them this weekend

Message 31 of 37 (1,525 Views)

EA DICE Team

Woops my bad there, typo from me @steeldrag0nk1 it's in July.

Thanks for that call out. 

/Atic

Message 32 of 37 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well thanks for the response but that still kinda makes me sad

Message 33 of 37 (1,498 Views)

★★ Pro

So far I really like the new chapter. Luckly I don´t have any performance problems so far as the others do, at least no new ones Wink.

Al Sudan plays awesome on Squad Conquest. In my opinion it is a well chosen part of the map for that gamemode and it is really fun to play.

There are two things that I don´t like so far. First of all why are there only 30 chapter ranks this time? I thought the got increased in the last chapter, because it was to easy to go trough so few ranks. And why are some of the rank rewards 500CC? That just sounds like the developers are lacking ideas or skins for better rewards.

I really like the new Ivory and Waterproof skins. They looks awesome. However can those chapter reward skins maybe be for some different weapons the next time? It´s always the starter weapons that do get the skins. Now you have a bunch of them, not being able to choose anymore, while there are no cool skins for most of the other weapons...

Message 34 of 37 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When will conquest be added to Al sundan? I haven't played in 3 weeks and jumped on last night to see any changes but sadly still getting killed by almost completely invisible players and no new conquest map added to Al sundan. Playing other games to keep me happy but would love to come back to the battlefield I once enjoyed playing.

Message 35 of 37 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Japanese weapons 

Message 36 of 37 (882 Views)

★★ Novice

It's  disappointing

Message 37 of 37 (814 Views)