Re: Battlefield V – Live at EA PLAY 2019

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

Hey, I'd just like to point out that me and many other players are still missing the 'Survivalist' skin for the MP40 from this event. I recieved the other skins but not that one, I have been trying to contact support multiple times for a month now but no success yet.

Message 21 of 27 (601 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @IFrike did you get the Sten skin instead? If you did you won't be able to get the MP 40 skin a minor error happen in the morning some player got the Sten skin over the mp40 skin and was changed shortly after it was reported.

/Atic 

Message 22 of 27 (566 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic, I must sound like a terrible choosing beggar at this point but is there no way to replace the STEN skin for the MP40? The STEN gun has over a dozen skins already, the 'Survivalist' being one that had been offered BEFORE. The MP40 looks superior in every way and is a gun that I actually enjoy playing with.

It seems to me that if you knew about this error you should have rectified it for players that were affected. Surely you must understand that it left a bad taste when being offered a skin that was previously available instead of one that is so far exclusive - only for booting up the game at the wrong time.

Message 23 of 27 (560 Views)

EA DICE Team

I fully get you but I'm sorry to say but that is not something we can do. @IFrike  

/Atic 

Message 24 of 27 (530 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic Hey! I sent you a private message regarding the issue as I thought we shouldn't clutter this thread. I'd just like to report that now that the Survivalist STEN showed up in the Armory *again* it doesn't actually tell me that I own it. I can therefore purchase it which would cost me 750 Battlefield Currency and yield me nothing. This is obviously an error.

Message 25 of 27 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Good job AE really realistic ! 🙌🏻
Message 26 of 27 (463 Views)

EA DICE Team

That is showing that you can buy the item again should no be there and something we are tracking. @IFrike  

Thank you! 

/Atic 

Message 27 of 27 (459 Views)