Battlefield V Issues. Unable to connect. I do dislike landing in Narvik ATM.

by snuffysnugglins

Original Post

Battlefield V Issues. Unable to connect. I do dislike landing in Narvik ATM.

★ Novice

Battlefield V Issues.

So i started off with a kind of good experience, was so happy with starting up the game and land in Narvik, i kinda felt like this is epic! I played the "Prologue" through, because hey, i cant skip it, i thought w/e ill sit it through. Well out in the menu i head straight to Multiplayer and launch it. get to blast some fools on some maps, and then i exit the game because even if i really enjoy playing video games i accually got a real life to tend aswell. got home from work and booted the game, hmm

why do i have to land in Narvik again, this time not too patient and as soon as the northern light shimmer is over i hit Escape, goes to the menu, and BOOM. "Could Not Connect To the EA server" 

Well after this i went to the EA Help menu that told me to 

*Check ISP* ive done that with no packet loss.

*I Flushed my DNS*

*I Reinstalled the Game

*I Reinstalled Origin

*I went and bought a new router*

At this point i have landed in Narvik so many times that i hate that place atm.

still cant Connect to EA Servers.

*I call the support, they tell me to reinstall the game*

Land in narvik with no progress.

*I thought hey, a friend of my is playing with no problem and he got the origin Acces deluxe *.

and i pay for that aswell. reinstall the game

Land in Narvik 10 times over again, still not working.

by this time ive called the support, over and over, ive even called dice office that speaks swedish and they dont got a clue.

ive played the SP intro with and without the cloudsaving.

I tryed to disable the DX12, but everytime i boot the game its on again, and i have to reboot the game to get it off.

I went to "My Documents" and i can see my BF4 Folder there, i thought i can change the dx input as many guids for this issue with bf1 and so fourth says, and there is no BF 5 Folder or documents.

Ive spent alot of time trying more things that just doesnt come to mind atm, and i can accually say that i really do hate Narvik at this time. 

Please, help a fella out. this has cost me TIME and MONEY.

Message 1 of 7 (578 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Issues. Unable to connect. I do dislike landing in Narvik ATM.

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @snuffysnugglins

You can try these steps :

Delete temp files: open the Start Menu and type %temp%  in the Search field  or click in the Run option in the Start Menu and type %temp% in the Run field.Press Enter and a Temp folder should open. You can delete all files found in this folder, and if any files are in use, they can be skipped. 

Clear the browser cache: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clearing-your-browsers-cache

Clear hosts file http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034 

Restart your machine.

Run Origin as Adminstrator.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 7 (536 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Issues. Unable to connect. I do dislike landing in Narvik ATM.

★★ Novice

@snuffysnugglins wrote:

Battlefield V Issues.

So i started off with a kind of good experience, was so happy with starting up the game and land in Narvik, i kinda felt like this is epic! I played the "Prologue" through, because hey, i cant skip it, i thought w/e ill sit it through. Well out in the menu i head straight to Multiplayer and launch it. get to blast some fools on some maps, and then i exit the game because even if i really enjoy playing video games i accually got a real life to tend aswell. got home from work and booted the game, hmm

why do i have to land in Narvik again, this time not too patient and as soon as the northern light shimmer is over i hit Escape, goes to the menu, and BOOM. "Could Not Connect To the EA server" 

Well after this i went to the EA Help menu that told me to 

*Check ISP* ive done that with no packet loss.

*I Flushed my DNS*

*I Reinstalled the Game

*I Reinstalled Origin

*I went and bought a new router*

At this point i have landed in Narvik so many times that i hate that place atm.

still cant Connect to EA Servers.

*I call the support, they tell me to reinstall the game*

Land in narvik with no progress.

*I thought hey, a friend of my is playing with no problem and he got the origin Acces deluxe *.

and i pay for that aswell. reinstall the game

Land in Narvik 10 times over again, still not working.

by this time ive called the support, over and over, ive even called dice office that speaks swedish and they dont got a clue.

ive played the SP intro with and without the cloudsaving.

I tryed to disable the DX12, but everytime i boot the game its on again, and i have to reboot the game to get it off.

I went to "My Documents" and i can see my BF4 Folder there, i thought i can change the dx input as many guids for this issue with bf1 and so fourth says, and there is no BF 5 Folder or documents.

Ive spent alot of time trying more things that just doesnt come to mind atm, and i can accually say that i really do hate Narvik at this time. 

Please, help a fella out. this has cost me TIME and MONEY.

I am have the EXACT same problem...……….. Word for Word

Please help us

Message 3 of 7 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

AS Am I.. Personally I just want a bloody refund... 

Message 4 of 7 (470 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here, but atleast it worked for a few weeks. I quit my subscription and uninstalled everything because they don't seem interested in solving this anytime soon.
Message 5 of 7 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here also. jumping out of that planes doin me in please help fix this problem. unable to connect.or go online. all me mates are playing and mines not working on story mode.

Message 6 of 7 (389 Views)

★★ Novice

Any fix for this yet ???

Please help

Message 7 of 7 (346 Views)