Battlefield V: Early Enlister offer will not download

by Zerostation34

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V: Early Enlister offer will not download

[ Edited ]
Champion

@THISaint Wait, if I pre-order Deluxe right now, then my card won't be charged until the game comes out??

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 11 of 34 (2,082 Views)

@SterlingARCH3R you also get early access to the Beta if you pre-order the Standard version of BFV, not only with the Deluxe Edition.

As far as i know for PC it just needs to have the money it needs being ready on your account or at least have a working Card linked to your account so they can take the money when it launches.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 12 of 34 (2,068 Views)

★ Novice

I dont understand how I have the game pre ordered and downloaded, the enlister offer downloaded, and I have no clue on why I cant access the beta. They made this difficult to just to join the beta and nothing online says how to do it. The beta early access and parartrooper outfit thing is installed, but when I click to open BF V it just says wait till release date. 

Message 13 of 34 (2,008 Views)

@Redeemerhxc

The Beta isn't out yet, that's why you can't play it right now. We have no date for the Beta at this point, but you'll have a few days early access cauae you pre-ordered. Standard smile

What you see some people playing right now is a Closed-Alpha version.

This is a "invite only" test!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 14 of 34 (1,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I preordered BFV deluxe edition on PS4 and I can’t download the Early Enlister access. I can however download the Beta itself. Can someone help early access starts tomorrow and I wanna play.

Message 15 of 34 (1,795 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

On that subject, what if you have pre ordered the Deluxe version via an actual store, it then does not show on your PlayStation that you've ordered it, I dont want to click the pre order in the PS Store in case I get charged again, or is that not an issue. My problem is I cant download the enlister offer etc as i dont have any way of verifying my order at EB games. Is their a way around this please anyone?

Help much appreciated.

Message 16 of 34 (1,782 Views)

Community Manager

@ImGollom13579 Hi, from the looks of things you should be able to just start playing when the Early Access starts tomorrow. Are you able to download the Beta now?

@Zealandicus Can you reach out to the store again? They should have provided you a pre-order code? In some cases they're printed on the receipt, so it's worth double checking this in case a code was overlooked. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 34 (1,778 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I have pre ordered via Origin for PC, I do not have an option to download the beta. is there a beta code being sent?

Message 18 of 34 (1,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First of all thanks for the reply. I am able to download the beta client. I also found a 1.1 mb download in my library within the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition add-ons called “Battlefield V Beta Early Access” which I was able to download. However, in the PS Store there’s a downloadable Battlefield Early Enlisters Edition which I am unable to download. It says it’s not possible to because I already own the Deluxe Edition.

It all seems reasonable to except for the fact that in the description of the Deluxe Edition there’s a note that you have to download the “Early Enlister Offer” in order to access early Beta access and all of the bonus items.

Message 19 of 34 (1,755 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @theaussiedon 

Try following this guide: 

How to add the BFV Beta: 

1. Click this link: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-v
  2. Click the Try it First button to see the Open Beta client.
  3. Click Add to Game Library, then download it.
  4. You’ll be ready to play as soon as your account has access.

Let me know if this work or not. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 20 of 34 (1,754 Views)