Re: Battlefield V: Cheats and Cheaters, what's beeing done?

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V: Cheats and Cheaters, what's beeing done?

★★★ Apprentice

Every day, i'm up against 40-60 cheaters, who isn't afraid of hiding the fact that they are cheating.

For instance, beeing up in a Tower, as support, with Machinegun….spray and pray is all good, but when it results in 90+ kills, with mostly headshots, in conquest.

Beeing on one side of the map, with a tank, and blasting away Everything from spawn, Soldiers, tanks and Aircraft alike with no effort.

Game after game, this is going on....

There are people recording, reporting and STILL they are allowed to play on.

It really destroys the gaming experience for alot of players.

What is beeing done about this? Why is it allowed to go on? Sure, there are certainly comming more cheats all the time and people get paid to create and sell them...but still...

WHY isn't this beeing dealt with? Why do we have to suffer the consequences, of EA not preventing this?

Not only should people be banned, permanently, they should have their ISP blocked aswell, along with their maxtor adress. (Not sure if im Spelling Everything correctly, since English isn't my first language)

There should be immense repercussions towards the account holder, pc user, ISP location, forcing the accual cheater to spend alot of Money and time just to go around it, making it not Worth the effort.

Sure, there has been cheats in the past Battlefields aswell, but never have I experienced so many cheaters, on so many diffrent servers, EACH and EVERY day, on Battlefield, especially after this long after the release of BFV.

There should have elapsed enough time, for EA to plugg the holes and be extreamly more efficent against cheats and cheaters.

Just saying, I for one, will most likley not continue purchasing Battlefield games, if there is no rapid change to this massive issue, that plauges the servers and players.

This is the end of an era for me, which is super sad, since i've been playing this Amazing game for so many years from start to present day.

This thread, is ment for serious answers only, and wanna-bees and know-it-all's, should not reply.

You all have the facts of cheats, about cheats and the ussage of cheats.

The questions are:

What is accually beeing done about this, and when can we expect to see results??

Best Regards.

Message 1 of 7 (1,299 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hello @VSOP_Gibbs

If you see any cheater / hacker , please use this link -> https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also be sure to check this thread by EA_Atic -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8269567#M982...

Sorry but we can't do something about cheaters / hackers here on AHQ Forum. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,239 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
G'day @VSOP_Gibbs

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with some undesirables, if you see any cheater / hacker , please use this link -> https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also be sure to check this thread by EA_Atic -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8269567#M982
Message 2 of 7 (1,276 Views)
Highlighted

Hello @VSOP_Gibbs

If you see any cheater / hacker , please use this link -> https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also be sure to check this thread by EA_Atic -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8269567#M982...

Sorry but we can't do something about cheaters / hackers here on AHQ Forum. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (1,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@WindowsManTv_CZEwell this seems it doesn't help at all.. There are no evidence something is being done about that... I've done multiple reports and nothing... it would be nice to get feedback on your report against certain player. Instead every report seems like the shot in the void. Hackers are still all around. Even heard people are lowering details.. etc. 

Low level players are getting on top scoreboard. I stopped playing BF1 just because there it seems like hacker ball, hacker vs. hacker. Without you are just sitting duck in the pool Frown

Message 4 of 7 (1,099 Views)

★ Guide
@funKeiserSoze I agree. Cheating has ruined the game. I had hoped with Community Games we could at least manage cheaters manually. Problem is you can't set up a persistent community game server. They die when the originator leaves.

Message 5 of 7 (1,037 Views)

★ Guide

I agree. I have reported so many people and have seen them still playing.

Why is EA not doing anything about it? Can we get someone from EA to enter into a dialogue on these boards please as there are a growing number of totally fed up players because of cheaters.

If it carries on there will be no one who wants to play the game and then where will they be?

I think one solution would be for EA to respond to each and every report and state why they did or did not ban a cheat. As it is we just blindly report people, nothing whatsoever happens, we see the same people cheating and we all wonder why we bothered reporting in the first place.

I have played all the BF games and I am now totally disillusioned with it the franchise. When you do finally get a game where people are playing fairly it is still one of the most fun/tactical gaming experiences. But those times are getting hard to come by.

Please can someone respond with something other than a cut and pasted link to somewhere that also doesn't provide us with any answers?

Many thanks.

Message 6 of 7 (1,030 Views)

EA DICE Team

Closing the topic as we already have a dedicated topic about cheating here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/td-p/8269567/jum...

/Atic 

Message 7 of 7 (989 Views)