Re: Battlefield V and what we would like to see next?

by Real_Noobalishus

Original Post

Battlefield V And What The Community Would Like Next?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hey all, now I understand a lot of us were disappointed with the release of battlefield v and all the promises we were given. Unfortunately it never became what we really expected no matter how hard the developers "Tried" to bring the game back to what we wanted its still a let down to the series, NOW don't get me wrong the Pacific theatre was impressive in my own opinion but Its still lacked alot of things we expected and now we are coming to an end of battlefield V with no new content that could have really brought the community back to life e.g  Normandy, Stalingrad, Battle of the Bulge, Battle of midway just to name a few.... I can understand that the reason they have stopped making heaps more content aswell as exceeding the game to a new levels to work on the up coming battlefield. supposedly "Battlefield 6"  but come on at least  give us some content to keep us occupied untill the next release of consoles or battlefield 6..... but I doubt it the lack of effort being shown is pretty disappointing.

Now with that being said. What do you guys "As the community" think the next battlefield will be and what erea will it be set in?. Do you also think it's a good idea to leave battlefield V alone just to work on the next battlefield? Let me know id love to read what you guys think. 

Thanks heaps and keep PTFO

Message 1 of 6 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]

People have been saying for a while now that they should abandon ship and focus on a new title - of course not everyone will agree/can be happy about it.

As long as the next title is present day or modern, it should be fine. By combining BF and SWBF teams and learning from their mistakes, we as fans should hopefully be in a good spot.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (511 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy I agree, But I did believe battlefield V had potential! And it's still a while to go before the next gen battlefield.... but i do see where you are coming from.
Message 3 of 6 (507 Views)

@Huskii96 

There was definitely a lot of potential; it's a shame it was bogged down by so many conflicting opinions. Normal WWII has been done to death but that is what people enjoy most

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 6 (494 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy

My biggest disappointment is the fact Call of duty WW2 did a better job than battlefield in making a WW2 game. But let's cross our fingers and hope Battlefield 6 Well be the best of it's series haha
Message 5 of 6 (476 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Huskii96 BFV still has a lot of potential. Even though we may not get more content in the future, it should be about the content you make, the Only in Battlefield moments you get to witness or be apart of but most importantly it should be the friends you play with and the many more you'll make along the way.

Game content is important but who you play with and the fun you make for yourself is key Standard smile
Message 6 of 6 (376 Views)