Battlefield 5 is unplayable due to hackers

by TheDaggz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 is unplayable due to hackers

★★★★ Apprentice

Game has been out almost 2 years now, this entire period the game has been plagued with hackers in  9/10 lobbies. 

And no, I'm not a poor FPS player complaining without reason, I'm more than a decent player and have played FPS games for 2 decades now - I know how this works and how to play smart. 
I have been playing every day since release in hopes of this resolving at some point.
With the latest summer update I now know there won't be any further work done on this product and I am utterly disgusted by the neglect of proper anti-cheat this game has been put through.

It's ridiculous and has just gotten even worse since the latest update, since people now know you no longer care about the product and won't do any more work on it - they see it as a haven now, with blatand and just completely obvious and transparent hacking, with no consequences. 

Now, some EA representative is going to tell me to report the hackers in-game so they can "handle it, as they take it very seriously" - that's just pure hogwash.
I have seen confirmed hackers playing for over 6 months despite being reported tenfold by over a dozen players. 

How a product can be so utterly neglected and a community so disrespected by developers and publishers, I just cannot fathom.
Why did you make us pay for this game when it has been nothing but trouble and rarely even remotely enjoyable, despite hundreds of hours trying to disprove those facts.
I just don't understand, how could you charge us for a broken product that you never even intended to fix? 

This goes to show how little regard EA and DICE has for their loyal customers and it has definitely impacted my consumer decisions for all future. 
I do not see myself every spending another dime on this franchise, simply due to how poor the anti-cheat system has been implemented (if at all), and how rude and disrespectful the support is on both forums and tickets, when this has been brought to attention. 

You cannot silence us, this is not a dictatorship. 
I urge you to stop doing this in the future and I would like for this to be known by anyone ever considering buying this game. JUST DON'T!

You won't enjoy it, you'll hate yourself for paying overprice for a broken product and you'll be chastised by the toxic players in-game if you mention someone is obviously hacking.

I'd also like to note I am not referring to players with 27-6 stats or such, I mean the guys with 60+ kills and 0 deaths through half the match. 
These guys have noticed that EA and DICE don't care and they are taking advantage. 
Who pays the price for this? 

WE DO! Us, the normal gamers, trying to enjoy something we have purchased. 
Disgusting.

Message 1 of 2 (1,355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 5 is unplayable due to hackers

Community Manager

Hey @TheDaggz, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,315 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 5 is unplayable due to hackers

Community Manager

Hey @TheDaggz, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,316 Views)