Battlefield 5: Trial by Fire, Request / Question

by JaguarXJR15

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 5: Trial by Fire, Request / Question

★★★★ Apprentice

"EA clearly doesn't want to sell items for CC and instead wants people to purchase everything with real coin so the model you're suggesting just won't work, unfortunately."

I don't have a problem with buying things I wasn't in arguement there, for clarification. I woudn't mind shelling out the specified amount of cash for the 3 helmets I mentioned.

"By forcing people to wait for certain items in the Armoury, the chances they'll buy things with real money increases"

If everything that cycles in the Armoury was available for purchase without having to wait weeks for it to come up, they would already have my money, and I would have moved on and wouldn't even be posting this. So with that said I'm not in complete disagreement over what you said, I think it's ok how it is, better than nothing. However I'm just saying if they chose to improve the Armoury the first step would be having those helmets in there since they are no longer available. Having to wait weeks for them to show up does suck indeed. So I came here to verify if they even DO show up in the Armoury or elsewhere.

So with that said while I wait, since the Armoury has only like 3 outfits a week. Where as Planet$ide 2 has all their appearance items available to purchase on demand. Electronic Arts should still consider making their Armoury model like that but available for real cash to pay for so they can still make a ton of money. Then nobody would be at a loss, I would get my helmets, They would get their Money. Standard smile <3

Thanks for the input! I respect your opinion and will still be waiting if they don't improve their Armoury, however nobody is at a loss if they do, as it would be better overall for the health of the game. <3

Message 11 of 13 (202 Views)

@Arcite2003  Ah sorry - Nope, different sets might give you a palette swap or something close, but AKA and Scrapper are unique pieces.

@JaguarXJR15  I understand you'd pay for them, but to force real currency on every item would cause backlash from the community. The original plan was to have EVERYTHING other than Elites be obtainable with CC with the option to use real currency just like PlanetSide but somewhere down the line they opted out. I still hope your suggestion becomes a reality.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 12 of 13 (188 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

OK thank you for your understanding!

Message 13 of 13 (182 Views)