Re: Battlefield 4 free dlc?

by thelast1left

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 free dlc?

★ Novice

Ive missed the latest opportunity to grab the free dlcs for BF4 (14.08 to 19.08).. Any chance such event will ever take place again?

Message 1 of 6 (727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@AtlanticUnderdog I can't say for definite that they will be added for free again but history has a habit of repeating itself so I would suggest keeping an eye on Origin and the official EA channels as the DLC has popped up for free before so no reason it won't again. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (701 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AtlanticUnderdog I can't say for definite that they will be added for free again but history has a habit of repeating itself so I would suggest keeping an eye on Origin and the official EA channels as the DLC has popped up for free before so no reason it won't again. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (702 Views)

EA DICE Team
Message 3 of 6 (661 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know I'm a few years late, but is there any chance there will be another free D.L.C. pack for Battlefield 4? 

Message 4 of 6 (269 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @thelast1left I am not aware of any plans for free DLC but will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you! I just wish EA at least have Premium or DLC map packs free for Battlefield 4 since Game Chat is broken for X-Box 1. I don't know if Game Chat works through any other console or not. But they should at least make it free aince Battlefield 2042 is right around the corner.

Message 6 of 6 (243 Views)