Re: Battlefield 3 Remaster

by archaic-email

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Remaster

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say Battlefield 3 was a great game with an awesome multiplayer experience. It is by far my favorite Battlefield game and I know a lot of the community would love to see a remaster. I know there is a focus on new game development for this company but there are a lot of fans who would be happy with a remaster even if it costs them something. So, I don't know if EA answers these but I would love to hear a response and I think many others would too. What does everyone think? Because I know I'd love to see this game updated with current graphics for the new consoles and for PC.

Message 1 of 7 (1,197 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
@The_Conall The online is still up for this game, why not just fire it up and enjoy it ?

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,178 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@The_Conall The online is still up for this game, why not just fire it up and enjoy it ?
Message 2 of 7 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's a good point! My concern is the servers being hard to find and them being relatively barren of players. Do you think they are still relatively popular?

Message 3 of 7 (1,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There is definitely activity, just checked for PC and there are quite a few servers available on gametracker

I would wager that there is still activity for the consoles as well, albeit a bit lower since most folks have moved on to the current gen of consoles.

Message 4 of 7 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How exactly does gametracker work? Sorry for all the questions!

Message 5 of 7 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

aware this thread is old but still relevant. just want to say... this is one of a few things that would make me love the ea app. didn't realize it was possible. but yeah ea apps got battlefield 3 remastered, must be a good app! come on just do it for real!

Message 6 of 7 (865 Views)

Hero

Since this thread is several years old I'm going to close it. If anyone wants to talk about a Battlefield 3 remaster then they're welcome to create a new thread.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 7 (841 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help