Battlefield 2042 "Earthquake and Tsunami" needed to be in game

by petar_94srb1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 2042 "Earthquake and Tsunami" needed to be in game

★★★★ Novice

There are tornadoes and Dust storm, they need to put tsunami... Imagine that in game, it will be awesome and some kind of earth earthquakes building collapsing 

Message 1 of 8 (843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 2042 "Earthquake and Tsunami" needed to be in game

[ Edited ]

@petar_94srb1

Sounds pretty interesting for sure, could change the Battle real quick if it happens.

But at this point we don't know yet what type of forces of nature we'll see in the game.

Who knows what will come when we saw a tornado already. 😉

If big levolution event type of things and also dynamic weather will make return, in a bigger way than we had it before then we can expect a lot. 

Greets,

Trav

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (829 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@petar_94srb1

Sounds pretty interesting for sure, could change the Battle real quick if it happens.

But at this point we don't know yet what type of forces of nature we'll see in the game.

Who knows what will come when we saw a tornado already. 😉

If big levolution event type of things and also dynamic weather will make return, in a bigger way than we had it before then we can expect a lot. 

Greets,

Trav

Message 2 of 8 (830 Views)

@petar_94srb1

We don't know what new Maps bring into BATTLEFIELD 2042 ...👀

Maybe we will see more on EA Play in July 22. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

Message 3 of 8 (823 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If they can make dust storms and tornadoes with great volumetric graphical effects, I'm pretty sure they can create earthquakes and tsunamis. I wouldn't worry. If its not on these first 7 maps they will be there on new maps. 

Message 4 of 8 (776 Views)

★★ Guide

Sry guys but I really dont understand the excitement for these storms, etc...

Never ever have I been excited for the fog on St. Quentin or the sandstorm on Fao or Suez. Maybe it was cool the very first game... But the next 1276 game it annoyed me every single time as it limited vision and sometimes you get shot by snipers or long-range weapons which you couldnt possibly explain how they were able to see you...

You think these map-changing events will be going on every single time...?

Message 5 of 8 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@DeeCay_DK_81I feel the same as you.

It looks nice at first, but then gets old really fast.

The same goes for cruise-missiles/AC-130/Behemoths/V2-rockets/arty-strikes etc, these things quickly gets annoying and ends up being one of the frustrating things of playing BF.

I understand why Dice wants these things, they look impressive and they could perhaps change game-play, but so far none of these things have been implemented in a way, that doesn't end up being irritating or detrimental to game-play.

It needs to be something that happens rarely and not in every match, then it will perhaps work and not get old too fast.

Message 6 of 8 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I come from Singapore and to hear that they're making a map out of our port is amazing! I think it would be cool if we can see some flooding in Manifest as the tropical storms during the monsoon seasons here can be quite crazy. I remember BF4 had this map called flood zone, maybe the water level doesn't need to be as intense but something that hinders movement and visibility.

Message 7 of 8 (702 Views)

★ Expert
@petar_94srb1 They could get pretty creative in what they do. I'd like to see something like the weather picking up on Paracel Storm. Not sure I'd want a full on Tsunami though lol. Basically wipes the board and sends everyone back to the respawn screen who isn't in an LAV or high elevation lol.

Earthquake could be a cool return. They had one of those in the BF3 DLC packs.
Message 8 of 8 (676 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help