Message 11 of 24 (335 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar - Week #8

★★★★★ Pro
@CantGetRight yeah only for a week Frown
Message 12 of 24 (304 Views)

Re: Week 8 missions - lets have fun or not > they removed 24/7 Breakthru Expo

★★★★★ Pro

it seems that these are very easy and can be good combined

If you are lucky as me it will take you around three to four rounds for every thing.

Week 8 done.jpg

Message 13 of 24 (288 Views)

★★ Novice
@T0TALfps where 128p breakthrought.????plss.
Message 14 of 24 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@T0TALfpsThe progression system is all over the place. Sometimes it doesn't show you that you have recieved points, sometimes you get more than you should, lol. The Badge progession alswo get stuck from time to time, so you can't keep track of it, and you don't even know if you have the correct number of points or not...

This game is STILL A TOTAL MESS 8 month after release. I am sick of coming here to report bugs. Goddamn, even the bug report website is not working, when I click on SUBMIT nothing happens.

And don't get me started with the performance...

Totally sick of this mess.

Message 15 of 24 (246 Views)

@T0TALfps I don't understand why it shows a few of the battlepass rewards each week on this topic? Some either haven't got that far or some are like me and have these items already.
Message 16 of 24 (222 Views)

@CountSero This is my kind of week. I love sniping. I think 5 headshots in 1 life would've been more of a challenge though. 3 is not that bad it's doable. For people having trouble play breakthrough and hang back at your deployment with a med pen/med crate and dunk on people that try to push you back into your spawn.
Message 17 of 24 (214 Views)

★★ Expert
@SCUBASTEVE120 If I had to guess, it's their expected "standard" progression showing what players who are playing somewhat consistently are on-track to earn.

Something to highlight upcoming rewards to encourage player to continue playing.
Message 18 of 24 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@SCUBASTEVE120 yeah, this was also easy for me, i had somewhat between 7-10 before i died.

But there are enough players which don’t like sniping and for them three is ok^^
Message 19 of 24 (200 Views)

@edgecrusherO0 O ok thank you. I was wondering why they post that stuff each week. My battlepass is a lvl 90 so I'm almost done with it 😒
Message 20 of 24 (176 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help