Re: Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar - Week #6

★★★ Pro

Sundance BSV week is officially open.

Message 11 of 29 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LlamaWithKatana wrote:

Sundance BSV week is officially open.

i'm not a fan of any of the three we have to use for that but i'll get it done.  it's only 3k damage so that's about 100 hits with the bsv with high power ammo.  that's not hard at all

Message 12 of 29 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Psubond no it took me around 2 rounds (a part of it with McKay for the Hook) and this included three kills with a smart nade ^^
Message 13 of 29 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Psubondbecause Exposure BT 24/7 was giving out way too much XP for their liking. No other reason to keep Exposure CQ 24/7 and not it.

I don't even want to play another other map and mode right now. So I am just quitting when another map pops up.

Message 14 of 29 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

if they pull the same * with season 2 i'm probably done with this game.  i can only play hourglass and discarded so much and i don't enjoy conquest

Message 15 of 29 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Adamonic wrote:

@Psubondbecause Exposure BT 24/7 was giving out way too much XP for their liking. No other reason to keep Exposure CQ 24/7 and not it.

I don't even want to play another other map and mode right now. So I am just quitting when another map pops up.

idc what tactics they try, i'm not buying any of their skips or cosmetics and i'm DEFINITELY not buying the next game.  the only reason i'm still playing this one is because it is already bought and paid for

Message 16 of 29 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

i do find it interesting that @T0TALfps won't answer the question i posted earlier referring to the removal of 24/7 breakthrough exposure.  i know he read the question

Message 17 of 29 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PsubondBest combination Game Mode and Map and they remove it.

The only other working theory is they are trying to keep player count down. That mode was way too popular. 20% player drop the week it was removed.

Message 18 of 29 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Adamonic wrote:

@PsubondBest combination Game Mode and Map and they remove it.

The only other working theory is they are trying to keep player count down. That mode was way too popular. 20% player drop the week it was removed.

well, it's one of:

1) intentionally taking it away to drive down player count

2) intentionally taking it away to reduce exp gained and raise chances of selling skips

3) incompetence

4) they just hate their customers and want to * with them

idk which is the worst

Message 19 of 29 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Psubond All of the above? They have already mocked us with "Zero Hour" so I put nothing past them at this point.
Message 20 of 29 (283 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help