Featured Experiences - 18TH-21ST

W6-WeeklyRadar-Experiencesb.png

Message 1 of 29 (1,369 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar - Week #6

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

FAQ 

What is the Weekly Radar?

The Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar is all about keeping track of Weekly Missions, Community Events, Featured Experiences, and rewards that you can earn within a particular week in Battlefield 2042. Each week we'll be including a new thread within our Announcement section of the Community Forums, and you'll see the Community Team sharing it across the web so that you remain in the know about things you can expect to do within the game.

When will you post it?

You can expect the Weekly Radar to be posted every Thursday at 12 UTC when the majority of these changes take place within the game!

Can I get involved with the Weekly Radar as a player?

While still early days, we will be reaching out to regular communities that host Community Events to see if we can support them within the Weekly Radar. If you're fab at creating ingame screenshots, we'll be on the lookout to showcase your creations within some of the assets we create too!

Can I still progress towards last weeks Weekly Missions?

Yes, absolutely. Every Week we will introduce a new set of Weekly Missions, but these will be live throughout the entire season and you can work towards them at your own pace! Bonus Missions are unique to a specific week.

Message 2 of 29 (1,361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

are we getting 24/7 exposure breakthrough back?

Message 3 of 29 (1,349 Views)

★ Expert
@Psubond Doesn't look like it.
Message 4 of 29 (1,314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

well, it's clear they are actively * with us now.  since that's how it is and that's what we can expect in the future (here's ONE new map but you don't get to play it in breakthrough, you only get vanilla maps cause exposure never comes up in rotation cause there is no rotation) i'm done with battlefield after this game.  only reason i will keep playing this one is i already paid for it.  i'm not buying any of their cosmetic crap or skips ( i wouldn't anyway)

Message 5 of 29 (1,305 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@T0TALfpsis ea intentionally keeping 3 conquest modes and only 1 breakthrough mode thus removing 24/7 exposure breakthrough because we were getting too much exp in breakthrough?  they took 24/7 exposure BT away weeks ago.  there is no rotation

Message 6 of 29 (1,296 Views)

★★ Expert

@Psubond wrote:

well, it's clear they are actively * with us now.  since that's how it is and that's what we can expect in the future (here's ONE new map but you don't get to play it in breakthrough, you only get vanilla maps cause exposure never comes up in rotation cause there is no rotation) i'm done with battlefield after this game.  only reason i will keep playing this one is i already paid for it.  i'm not buying any of their cosmetic crap or skips ( i wouldn't anyway)

Hey, I had one round of Exp BT last night! It was actually fun, then back to hourglass.

Message 7 of 29 (1,274 Views)

Champion
@Psubond
As a mainly Conquest player I totally feel for you guys.

If they had taken away the 24/7 Conquest and kept the 24/7 BT I know I would feel exactly how you guys feel at the moment.

DICE you should bring this BT mode back asap.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 29 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The thing that pisses me off is they have 3 conquest modes and one breakthrough.  Two of the conquest modes are redundant

Message 9 of 29 (1,245 Views)

Champion

@Psubond wrote:

The thing that pisses me off is they have 3 conquest modes and one breakthrough.  Two of the conquest modes are redundant

Yeah there's not a lot of logic there that's for sure.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 29 (1,232 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help