Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar - Week #10

by T0TALfps

Original Post

Re: Placeholder

★ Guide

I hate character specific challenges, why can't I play how I want? Now I'm being forced to choose a character that I don't use in order to complete a challenge.

Message 21 of 27 (377 Views)

★★ Expert
@ElliotLH And I spent a round or two playing as sundance not realizing that her _grenades_ didn't count towards grenade damage. Nor do the grenade launcher attachments. It was _only_ frag grenades, which would be beneficial for the game to be more specific...
Message 22 of 27 (361 Views)

★ Guide
@Anobix Yeah I did the same kept wondering why it was still at 0
Message 23 of 27 (357 Views)

Hero
@Anobix Made the same mistake with the underbarrel launcher so know what you mean. It would have been a lot easier if they'd have counted.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 24 of 27 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Featured experiences gets more and more stale... Variants of CQ, Rush most of the time. Where are smaller modes for infantry? TDM and DOM? Where NEW gamemodes to experiment with? Or some callbacks like war pigeons, frontline, even blood money or Bounty Hunter? Most of live service games thrive via giving new abilities to play. ESPECIALLY if using rotations...

Message 25 of 27 (309 Views)

★ Expert

I finally finished the BP this morning.  Bring on Season 2!

Message 26 of 27 (285 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar - Week #10

@T0TALfps Can we please get a little bit of insight on season 2 this week. I think most people are burnt out on the season 1 content. Im pretty amped about season 2. Can't wait to see this cqc style map that the map developer was talking about. I was a huge fan of operation locker and with temporyl finding those map names "drained" and "lights out" it has me painting pictures in my mind of this new map being a prison or like a building with a sewer system of sorts for infantry to fight in.
Message 27 of 27 (190 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help