EA DICE Team

Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar - Season 2, Week #9

Weekly Missions
S2-W9-WeeklyRadar-Missions.png

Featured Experiences

S2-W9-WeeklyRadar-FeaturedExperiences.png

FAQ 

What is the Weekly Radar?

The Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar is all about keeping track of Weekly Missions, Community Events, Featured Experiences, and rewards that you can earn within a particular week in Battlefield 2042. Each week we'll be including a new thread within our Announcement section of the Community Forums, and you'll see the Community Team sharing it across the web so that you remain in the know about things you can expect to do within the game.

When will you post it?

You can expect the Weekly Radar to be posted every Tuesday or Thursday at 12 UTC when the majority of these changes take place within the game!

Can I get involved with the Weekly Radar as a player?

While still early days, we will be reaching out to regular communities that host Community Events to see if we can support them within the Weekly Radar. If you're fab at creating ingame screenshots, we'll be on the lookout to showcase your creations within some of the assets we create too! 

Can I still progress towards last weeks Weekly Missions?

Yes, absolutely. Every Week we will introduce a new set of Weekly Missions, but these will be live throughout the entire season and you can work towards them at your own pace! Bonus Missions are unique to a specific week.

Message 1 of 4 (975 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2042 Weekly Radar - Season 2, Week #9

★★★★ Pro

I am glad I am done with the BP for this season so I won't have to log in until S3.

Message 2 of 4 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I capture 8 objectives but only for 4 I got the Ribbon, and majority of them had the enemy color. I cant complete the mission of 6 Ribbons of objectives or logistic.

Message 3 of 4 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You don't get a ribbon for every objective held, neutralised or captured, you need to a few to earn a ribbon.   Also play as Angel with the Ammo crate so that you can give out lots of ammo and try and stay in a crowd / group so that there are plenty of players picking up the ammo you drop.

It is doable but it is not easy, just play for the objectives and to give ammo, don't worry about trying to achieve anything else! 

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help