Re: Battlefield 1: Revolution edition

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1: Revolution edition

★★ Novice
I have the base game four months ago from now and I would like to play the extra content . So , If I bought bf1:revolution edition as a serial , would it activate on the account or not ? . Also , will I lose my progression in the game ?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4 (1,198 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@Xx_Mw_Mw_xX

Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition contains the base game and premium pass, so in your case the best way is buy Premium Pass for your base game. 

If you want to buy Revolution Edition then yes, you will be able to activate the key in your Origin and your progression won't be lost. But again, in your case I highly recommend to buy Premium Pass.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,571 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@Xx_Mw_Mw_xX

Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition contains the base game and premium pass, so in your case the best way is buy Premium Pass for your base game. 

If you want to buy Revolution Edition then yes, you will be able to activate the key in your Origin and your progression won't be lost. But again, in your case I highly recommend to buy Premium Pass.

Message 2 of 4 (1,572 Views)

Community Manager

@Xx_Mw_Mw_xX Preston's spot on so I marked the post as the Solution. 

As some extra info if you're on Origin it's worth noting that the Season Pass and Revolution Edition are currently on sale at a significant discount. This only runs until 10AM PDT today (about 9 hours from this post) but if you catch this on time you might be able to save a bit of money on the upgrade. 

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,163 Views)

★★ Novice
Actually , In my case , buying revolution key is the best way to get the premuim pass because I live in Egypt and Origin Store have an issues here . Origin recognize us as an egyptians that we are from irland .. when we try to purchace something with our egyptian credit cards , Origin ban the account because they think we are using vpn or something and we complain many and many times without any solve . the problem is almost 2 years now . I will be very thankful if you send the problem to EA or Origin to solve it and this is the origin URL as it shown to us .
https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store
Message 4 of 4 (1,149 Views)