Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition

by Focoyo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition

★ Novice

Hello, i have bought the Battlefield 1 game when it came out, and in the time i did not had the intentions to buy the premium. At the moment im finding the game really good and want the premium pass, but i see that theres a new version of the game the revolution edition, that has the extras from the deluxe edition + the premium pass, my question is that since i already have the main game, is there a option to upgrade to that revolution edition? and if not will i loose all the achievements and stats i had on my soldier when getting the revolution edition?

Many thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition

Hero (Retired)

@Focoyo You won't lose your in-game progress or anything.  But since you have the base game I recommend to buy the Premium Pass since it's cheaper than Revolution Edition. Buying the Premium Pass will be a good and right decision for you Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (737 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition

Hero (Retired)

@Focoyo You won't lose your in-game progress or anything.  But since you have the base game I recommend to buy the Premium Pass since it's cheaper than Revolution Edition. Buying the Premium Pass will be a good and right decision for you Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (738 Views)