Battlefield 1 Nights

by ivrognard

Original Post

Highlighted

Battlefield 1 Nights

So...the idea would be this: an organized session for Heroes, Champions and regulars in the Origin gaming area of the AHQ. This is open to others, too, people willing to have a friendly, fun game and not the usual "i am playing for ranks only".

Community managers, invited, of course.

So if there is any interest, we can establish the night, the time, the format and so on. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 1 of 7 (622 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Nights

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

Great idea!

I'm making this a sticky for now and will leave it up for a while so other players can put in their interest Standard smile

Cheers,

Message 2 of 7 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@ivrognard @Straatford87

If that will come true, can we have this in BF4/Hardline as well? since I play BF1 on Xbox, and the older ones on PC, so I won't be able to play with you if it will be PC only

Message 3 of 7 (593 Views)

@mathematics654  I don't see why not. We can alternate for variation.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 7 (586 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @mathematics654

Anything's possible I guess, it depends on who signs up and which games (Battlefield) games they have available for play Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (581 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Well even tho we already have FNB, i still like that idea, not a bad idea, not at all

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 6 of 7 (527 Views)

EA DICE Team

Yep, we do have the #FNB already:

But feel free to put your name in here if you're up to play any other time for either Battlefield or perhaps another game.. :-)

Message 7 of 7 (519 Views)