Re: Battle pass update check it out!

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Re: Battle pass release tomorrow 10AM PST.

★★★ Guide

Purple is 1 guaranteed epic and 1 legendary

Message 51 of 73 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The purple ones mean you can get up to purple rarity the gold are gold rarity.
Message 52 of 73 (689 Views)

★ Guide

Disappointed Really? This is the battle pass? Shocked

Message 53 of 73 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

No new modes (looking like) or major game improvements, just weapon/characters skins and secondary things; seems they did some implementations just to keep the players sweet. Everybody had high expectations but sadly they are not competitive yet with other titles.

Either you do or you do not like it, solo mode is at the base of gaming and cannot be missed in any game.

I still hope, by the way, as they did not announce anything officially yet but the skins and prices for each level, it will come, alongside with the new champions, even a new mode.

Message 54 of 73 (677 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't care. Until the rampant cheating is dealt with, I won't spend any money on the game. 

Message 55 of 73 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

"We have banned over 350 thousand player accounts for cheating"...Shortly after 350 thousand new accounts were created lol. Account and computer id banning is not a solution and them spouting off about how they "banned" anyone is hilarious. But I guess there's a gullible sucker born every minute that thinks they are actually doing anything about it. Computer ID's are easy to change accounts are easy to recreate. Figure something out or watch your game die.

Message 56 of 73 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

play in asia you might get 9/10 games with hackers.watch this video i recorded, game full of hackers and hackers killing hackers

(Remove link no name and shame on the forums) - Atic 

Message 57 of 73 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Rather cut my right arm off then play on Asia's servers lol. Sad part is a lot of them are getting bored of playing against other hackers and migrating to the US servers and just dumpstering players that don't know any better. They got some big ones trying to sell anything in the games current state. They are better off selling us hacks to fight fire with fire. Then we can turn this game into a real sh!t show lol. Screw the wall in Mexico we need a virtual wall blocking asia asap. Build that wall! build that wall! Make US servers great again! ROFL

Message 58 of 73 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'll consider it once they castrate the hackers. Then again it doesn't look that impressive to begin with. Rewards are meh and the skins aren't all that good. If I'm going to pay money for something it's going to be something I want. Not a single level reaches that criteria. 

Message 59 of 73 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same i will not use any more money on apex until they do something heavy about the cheaters

Message 60 of 73 (569 Views)