Re: Battle pass update check it out!

by prankstar2

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@denial1877777 wrote:
If an AAA title costs you $30 an you don't mind paying that. How is $12 for a battle pass from a free AAA title an issue??

You have been playing for free man...

I live in Russia. We make here 200-300 dollars per month. All of this money going on food and rent. Try to survive here and after say words like that.

Also you can check this thread to understand why we are compaining about prices

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Overpriced-Apex-Coins-in-Russia/m-p/7511035#M4245

Message 21 of 73 (1,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Anyway Fortnite has cheaper battle pass. Why  should I pay more for it in Apex? Because here more cheaters? Or more crashes?
That's how economy works.

Message 22 of 73 (1,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If theres nothing out very very soon(couple days) the hype will start dying, there is alot of new exciting releases soon, other company pushing products in time. People actually quit when they don't have anything left to do, 1 or 2 day off and we just loose the beat and quit it alltogheter, thanks for the fun whle it lasted. Its been a month and a half, no set release, no transparency.

Message 23 of 73 (1,471 Views)

★ Apprentice

This game is getting extremely stale and needs an update immediately. Also, why is there only one legend being released with the battle pass? I can see this game dying because of the lack of commitment from the devs. We should not be waiting this long for a battle pass and definitely should not be in the dark about when its being released. Say what you want about Fortnite but the people behind that game are behind their product 100% and willing to do anything to keep it at the top. 

I stopped playing FN to play this game a few weeks ago but i might have to go back.

Message 24 of 73 (1,396 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Asbestross wrote:

I'll not be investing in a Battlepass, until EA / Respawn and EAC get a handle on the escalating cheating problem in Apex.

7$ is hardly an investment, just saying. . .

Message 25 of 73 (1,389 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can buy a battle-pass if they fix the cheater problem Standard smile

Message 26 of 73 (1,351 Views)

★★ Guide

@Der_Fr0st wrote:

@denial1877777 wrote:
If an AAA title costs you $30 an you don't mind paying that. How is $12 for a battle pass from a free AAA title an issue??

You have been playing for free man...

I live in Russia. We make here 200-300 dollars per month. All of this money going on food and rent. Try to survive here and after say words like that.

Also you can check this thread to understand why we are compaining about prices

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Overpriced-Apex-Coins-in-Russia/m-p/7511035#M4245

I feel you man, I work in a machine shop grinding all day for next to nothing and I go home and see that female streamers are making millions just sitting there doing nothing.

Message 27 of 73 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Guide

THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD INVEST IN THIS S*** GAMING ENVIRONMENT THAT GOT NOTHING BUT CHEATERS IN ALL THE SE ASIA SERVERS !

Message 28 of 73 (1,206 Views)

★ Guide

If they think they will make money/bank selling a battle pass for a game that has more cheaters than legit palyers they are in for a big surprise. None of my friends is going to buy the pass until they clean up the game from cheaters and we are talking about people that do not give a * spending 60 $ for games... People are really upset at how bad the situation has gotten and even though last week they banned a ton of cheaters the game is still infested with them.

Message 29 of 73 (1,163 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't know how you guys can keep saying that ''the are more cheaters than legit players''...c'mon! In 120 hours I have only found 2 obvious cheaters.... two not a thousand. The are a lot of good players around; every time you get shredded by someone maybe was better than you, maybe have see you first or maybe he had a better connection. If the cheating problem is so huge stop playing, its simple, but you cannot keep crying. ''This guys didn't miss any shots!, it a cheater!''

''He hitted me with the wingman from 100 meters, obviously a cheater!''

If you cant give to the player in front of you the benefit of the doubt, or maybe if you are really secure of him cheating try to spectate him for really see what's going on

Message 30 of 73 (1,017 Views)