Battle pass opinions

by S_Dustt

Original Post

Battle pass opinions

★★★★★ Apprentice

Feels a little week this season but maybe it just cause none of the charcater skins are quite my style. The end of season weapon feels a little too close to one of the games existing skins even if I don't have it I just don't see myself caring about it, and two characters have never gotten battle pass emotes (bloodhound and bangalore) and im just wondering why at this point cause even loba got one and she's new. Should have shown some love to like crypto or bloodhound in the battle pass but I guess that would be hard to theme. Hemlock skin is cool.

I know some toxic persons gonna say if you don't like it don't buy it but im still getting it for the resources for a skin of my choice and the apex packs. Would love to hear other peoples opinions on the battle pass, how do you feel, are any of the skins to your liking.

Message 1 of 5 (264 Views)

Re: Battle pass opinions

★★ Guide

agreed, it doesnt feel weak the wraith skin is ugly asf, idk man. i really dont know. we waited so long for this trash

Message 2 of 5 (219 Views)

★★ Pro

Kind of underwhelmed tbh. I honestly really like the frames in the BP, but the skins are kind of ugly lol 

Message 3 of 5 (207 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@S_Dustt I like it overall
Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@S_DusttThere was a Bloodhound and a Bangalore Emote in System Override Event. I think the price was 1000 Apex coins/ 800 crafting materials.
Bangalore Emote is meh!
Bloodhound Emote is sick!! If he was my main i would pay for this emote.
https://youtu.be/tuRh2J9Olig

Let's hope next season/battle pass for a dope bangalore emote or maybe we will have more things in the next event this season. You never know.
Bang is my mainStandard smile

Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)