Re: Battle pass levelling up

by MandyyS_007

Original Post

Battle pass levelling up

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i wanted to ask you guys about a concern of getting my battle pass levels , I am not a streamer who plays the game 5-6hrs daily and cant grind so much of the s1 battle pass . I wanted to ask why end the battle pass early bcoz season 2 is coming on july 2 , also if we had challenges so that we could complete levels faster , I would've done them. I enjoy the game thats why i got the battlepass the only problem is I couldnt play that much i had work to do so couldnt grind the battlepass playong all day , the double xp weekend was good but i cant play the game all days and get top 5 to increase battle pass level. Now i have to buy another one cuz i couldnt get 300 more of those gold coins why? Why not add something every person who bought the pass can do to get to lvl 100 , i have some 120hrs from the start and i like the game but not good that now i cant get to lvl 100

Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)

★★ Pro

This isn't anything new... All BR's do this lol. They even had a timer. Whoa. 

Message 3 of 5 (223 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I wasn't able to finish the battle pass either, but it's all good. Plus, they said that for season 2 it will not take as long to complete all levels of the pass, and they will have more daily and weekly challenges. So more casual players will be able to complete it. 

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jonesy0218 The problen is i have to buy again the battlepass cuz i didnt get all of those 1000 coins
Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)