Re: Battle for Neighborville on Sale on Steam!

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battle for Neighborville on Sale on Steam!

Champion

Got some news, fellow players! Not much, but still something. For anyone who is interested (me included), Battle for Neighborville is on sale on Steam for a limited time (70% off). I don’t know if this applies everywhere, but it applies in my region.

The following information applies to my Australia region, so consider currency comparisons and anything else necessary.

The game is on sale for $18 (was $60) and the sale lasts until 31 August 2020 at 4am. Check picture attached for more information.

Again, don’t know how many players will benefit or need to know this ... but I suppose players who still want the game and haven’t bought it yet, or that want to possibly buy it on PC (like me) can benefit.

Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 5 (532 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Thank you for informing us! Where I live it costs 15 Euros instead of 50. I'm thinking about buying it. I have to say even with the reduced prize the pc version isn't that attractive to me. It's only a little bit less than what I paid for Founder's Edition on PS4. Considering the player base is smaller and mostly consists of pros now, it would be terrible not to have access to all of my grandmaster 5 characters anymore. If the game had at least cross progression, I would buy it again.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (478 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Hmm, probably want more players on PC, as the playerbase recedes ever so quickly. Not that anyone will buy it though... in the current state it's in.
Message 2 of 5 (508 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Thank you for informing us! Where I live it costs 15 Euros instead of 50. I'm thinking about buying it. I have to say even with the reduced prize the pc version isn't that attractive to me. It's only a little bit less than what I paid for Founder's Edition on PS4. Considering the player base is smaller and mostly consists of pros now, it would be terrible not to have access to all of my grandmaster 5 characters anymore. If the game had at least cross progression, I would buy it again.
Message 3 of 5 (479 Views)

★ Pro
That is a B I G sale! No wonder why its empty at my local Target!
It is a bit alarming, though; 12 USD is not much and I'm not sure if this is supposed to signal a decline and need of players or just a random yolo move.
Message 4 of 5 (467 Views)

Champion

Well, everyone, hopefully PC players’ population will see somewhat of an increase. I saw this sale because I put this item on my Wishlist on my Steam Account, and I saw how big the sale was. For this reason, I may buy it for Steam, also for anyone else who was interested, I wanted to share the news.

My apologies everyone, who owns the game on Origin or Steam and didn’t get the opportunity to buy it for that price. Embarrassed

Have a nice day everyone!

Message 5 of 5 (444 Views)