Battle for Neighborville May 26 Patch Notes

by Aeternus_EA

Original Post

Re: Battle for Neighborville May 26 Patch Notes

★ Expert

I just went into team vanquish game and it was full due to AI...sweet lord thank you!  Only minor problem is you need 4 real people to start a game but this should make it infinitely better to keep a game alive now on NA East, which was previously impossible...can't speak to the rest of the patch but this one alone may have saved team vanquish on pc.

Message 51 of 110 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Guide

@parstringer 

Yeah just started playing, had fleet footed on and could not jump

Message 52 of 110 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The damage stays the same but you always get the critical vanquise EXP for normal vanqises

Message 53 of 110 (1,119 Views)

★ Expert

So you can still switch teams at very first of game, but once it starts it doesn't look like you can unless you completely leave and rejoin..so safe to say I like the addition of AI...they are just like real players...never revive or wait to be revived and taunt after every kill...ha ha.

Message 54 of 110 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They nerf liftoff like it wasn't even that broken they should make it 3 cost or 2 to make it useful cuz this upgrade is very expensive for what it does

Thank god they nerf borrow it was an unavoidable killing machine that ruin people's fun

Nerf last ditch cuz it is a lil bit busted

Message 55 of 110 (949 Views)

★★ Pro
@stukapooka Yes. I didn't say GW2 had a smaller playerbase than bfn.
Message 56 of 110 (920 Views)

>E. M. Peach
>Can now cancel Space Cadet’s Gravity Smash
>Can now destroy Engineer’s Bullhorn Swarm
>Can now cancel All-Star’s Sprint Tackle

Good Update.

And I want that E. M. Peach cancels Spacestation's Cratermaker, too.

Message 57 of 110 (895 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Gormey wrote:

So you can still switch teams at very first of game, but once it starts it doesn't look like you can unless you completely leave and rejoin..so safe to say I like the addition of AI...they are just like real players...never revive or wait to be revived and taunt after every kill...ha ha.

Good stuff! Especially the no switching mid-match (that's been a huge problem since GW1). I'm hoping that the AI will help keep all modes populated so we can play any mode; TT is my favorite but I don't want to play only TT all the time. I would still love crossplay though, even with the bots.

Speaking of TT, I played a few rounds last night and didn't see any huge issues yet (although it sounds like Fleet Footed for NC is busted). Had a couple of AI briefly which is nice to keep things lively when people leave. Only got the new map once as I didn't play that long but it seems decent, the ending cutscenes are great (Zero has them both up on YouTube if you want to see them). Steam Blaster still seems nasty although much better with that rapid fire exploit gone.

Foot Soldier didn't feel as bad to play as I feared based on the nerf to his primary we got here. I didn't play Imp and I'm glad they nerfed the mech self-destruct as it was too large an AoE, but unsure of the rest of the changes to the character. I didn't notice a big problem with the new sprint speed but I still feel that characters should move at different speeds (All-Star should be slower than Imp for example), have a higher base movement rate and a lower sprint multiplier.

Message 58 of 110 (894 Views)

@Aeternus_EA now that ive read through it all, this game might aswell never been updated since founders, because thats what you guys have done. you reverted it to hell that was founders
Message 59 of 110 (831 Views)

★★ Guide

Why ?

The current meta seems pretty different from what founders was

Message 60 of 110 (812 Views)