Re: Battle arena

by Tedit0oBG

Original Post

Battle arena

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys! Does nobody play battle arena? Ive always wanted to try it but I could never find a match (I got 90 hours in the game) Devil

Message 1 of 7 (563 Views)

★ Guide

Do you play on pc? That could be why you can't find a match. Not as many people play bfn on pc. 

Message 2 of 7 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Tedit0oBG Battle arena is a really scarce mode on all platforms after the introduction of ranked sadly as the matchmaking is bad, lag is constant, you either steamroll or get steamrolled, and if you get disconnected accidentally it still bans you for a while.

All this is just not a fun experience yet maybe you could play some of it in the new private play uodate later with bots which is not the same thing but you could then at least ecperience the mode
Message 3 of 7 (541 Views)

Champion

If you’re a PC player, you’re not greatly likely to find a match for long periods of time, if at all.

If you’re a console player, you have a higher chance of finding a game, but Battle Arena is still not that popular either on those platforms.

I use the regions North America West and East as those servers are more populated than most. I can find a game relatively often on my Xbox in those servers, but even on Console, I have never ever found a match of Battle Arena in my local Australia region. 

Message 4 of 7 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Battle Arena is such a missed opportunity it seems. When we had that event with Team Vanquish on the BA map I had a blast and the idea that you can't just play your 'pet character' is a great idea as well.

Message 5 of 7 (497 Views)

★★ Expert
@Tedit0oBG I've actually been super lucky to finding matches. I just sit there patiently, for about 2 minutes, and it finds me a lobby. Not the best, but I still get decent matches and I've done so many I managed to get to A rank which is quite a long time of BA considering Placement Matches don't work and the win counting system is quite random. I usually go Europe region for about a minute, then go to NA east for a minute, then I cry....
Message 6 of 7 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Damn you gotta be reallyyy lucky. Ive waited many times over 15 minutes and failed finding a match. Im playing in european servers btw

Message 7 of 7 (401 Views)