Re: Battle Pass trailer and details

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor No, he always carries it around(on his sides). A Caustic main should know that Tongue out
Message 11 of 22 (419 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  definitely his canisters, hopefully not his heirloom.

Also why is nobody questioning wraith and her spirit bomb attempt? XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 22 (418 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Yeah I was hoping that but theyve featured them off his body multiple times now in the build up.
Message 13 of 22 (411 Views)

★ Expert

Very disappointed with the rank "re-work".....it basically didn't change at all for S6.

As a solo queue player, I won't be touching rank come S6 as there's no incentive, top 3% reaches Diamond, yet all I get is a badge, same as gold, silver and bronze, where 90% of the playerbase remains.

Message 14 of 22 (409 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MandatoryIDtagMore like a Rasengan xD

@EA_David that links just showing season 5 for me....

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 22 (404 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp I was just confused why they were off his body. I'm sorry 😭
Message 16 of 22 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

What is this ? new finisher or taunting dance after the kill ?

Taunting2.PNG

Message 17 of 22 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor As The Stare said. Lolz drop emotes are nothing to go by. Just like the Octane foot peddling one. I have suggested that his heirloom are those canisters or one of them and he uses it as a bat or something.

Even in the banner he uses it as a stomper.
Message 18 of 22 (323 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q The first vid for this season shows him clobbering someone with one.

As far as the drop emote, he already has the perfect one where he rides his fart barrel.
Message 19 of 22 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

''There’s been a slight but noticeable increase in players in the higher tiers. Overall we are pleased with the distribution of players in this fashion and hope players are enjoying the climb through the Ranks every Season.''

So we basically have more master/predators compared to alt f4 season 3 which we noticed but find acceptable.

''The introduction of Master Tier has been a success''

Ignoring the majority of ranked players we find that forcing you to consistently play with the addition of ranked split to also keep engagement up is more of a priority to us than making ranks determined by skill not game time.

''Since the introduction of Ranked Leagues, one of the most persistent critiques we’ve had of the system is that players feel like they are often matched up against players far above their Rank. This experience can be very frustrating. Our data shows this doesn’t happen very often - for example, only 3% of matches for all Platinum players in Apex Legends have them going up against an Apex Predator.''

We have totally avoided friends being unable to play with more than one tier difference but matching you with golds at whatever rank YOU actually are. So best be playing with people of equivalent skill in premade because matchmaking will screw you. 

''This means that Ranked is not just for the pro players and content creators out there''

Yes you forgot to mention the unemployed that are abusing dashboarding still that take literally minutes to loot a box and instantly die making ranks a complete joke.

Guess i won't be playing it for another season and best not to fix it now otherwise i'll be destroying bronze lobbies. GG

Message 20 of 22 (233 Views)