Re: Battle-Pass stopped at lvl 8

by EA_David

Original Post

Battle-Pass stopped at lvl 8

★★★ Newbie

Battle pass stuck on level 8, I'll be brief about it, after i bought the battle pass i played for 7-8 hours straight and only got to level 6, which i thought "hmm that's ok"  but then my friend with less hours played then me reached level 8 and i was like "wait wut" and no he is not better/wins more i'm the better player in the group, and i was like "ok maybe it's just him being lucky?", then the next day i logged in we both played for 3 hours i got lvl 8 and he got to level 12, and here is where it started to make less and less sense, like how does the battle pass work against me? or what? Like it dosen't make sense i played more and im still stuck at lvl 8 and he plays less and it's at lvl 12 like i got lvl 18 on season 2 cause i barely played and i played less then 10 hours, now i have a total of 17-18 hours atm, and im still at lvl 8. If anyone else has this issue please let me know, thx.

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

★★ Expert

It might be a bug where the pass isn't leveling up properly, I've seen another post where someone reportedly has their levels stopped despite hitting the EXP requirement. It might also be that you're not earning enough EXP compared to your friend despite playing for relatively the same amount of time. Dailies and weeklies do stack up, that's how I managed 15 levels per week last season, and I intend to do the same this season.

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Two things: He might bought skip level or he did challenges better than you.

Message 3 of 4 (249 Views)

Community Manager

@Inspire97 Hey, the Match Summary screen is bugged right now, and is making levels look stalled when they aren't (it's also giving fake levels to some people, further confusing things).

If you want to track your actual progress, you can do so from the See All Challenges page.

As for your friend, it sounds like he might have bought levels to hit 12 already, or there's a chance he completed all the challenges and just had a bunch of really good matches. If he wants to post on here we could take a closer look (and don't worry I can't reclaim levels even if I wanted to, it would be purely for investigation) Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)