Battle Pass completed

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Battle Pass completed

★★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa Dailies take like 2 games to complete. 10 free bp levels should cover a lot of days missed, so even if you dont play every day or play only a few games a day, you should still finish it. Also if the bp is shorter to complete it is easier, so the length and challenge are deeply connected here.
Message 71 of 110 (295 Views)

★★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa If you play twice a week, then why even bother buying the BP, cuz even in the former seasons, playing twice a week wouldn't get you near lvl 100.
Message 72 of 110 (291 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown and @JonStriker126 thanks. I guess I actually buy them for the same reason. Most items in the passes I dont use.
Message 73 of 110 (281 Views)

Champion
@NaRnIaaa My point was the BP issue hadnt been brought up in weeks. Clearly people are doing it without issue.
Message 74 of 110 (280 Views)

★★ Expert

@hayhor course you wouldn't use most of them, for the most part it's just crappy stat-trackers and really bad re-colors of the default weapon. Blegh. 

Message 75 of 110 (269 Views)

@hayhor

I do wonder if that will change though. Because, let's say we go into season 8 with no changes to the battle pass system. That would mean, we would be going into the current system we have now, but we wouldn't have a double XP week and we wouldn't have 10 free battle pass levels. I wonder if people will feel the same way about this current system, when we don't have those things in place.

I guess only really time will tell there. That is of course assuming they don't make any changes to the battle pass system between now and the start of season 8
Message 76 of 110 (268 Views)

Champion
@JonStriker126 The free 10 levels wont mean much to someone like me. All they did was make up for harder challenges the first couple of weeks. So if the first 2 weeks of season 8 are like they have been I'll have the levels anyway. Double xp should be something they do randomly once or twice a season I think.
Message 77 of 110 (256 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I didn't buy the BP this season so far, and I likely won't. I'm at ~Lvl 50, and I don't think there's a realistic chance of finishing it. Didn't finish the previous one either. Relationship, work, and other commitments don't leave me thaaat much pure solo entertainment time, and between movies, shows, books, and other games (none with a BP), Apex kind of struggles to stay a main priority these days. It is actually kind of liberating not to worry about the BP.

The Dailies are admittedly easier to do than ever, but I sure do miss the 'Complete 5/10 Dailies'  feature, and the 9k/18k/etc progression model. It at least felt easier to take bigger steps forward with fewer sessions in the past. 

Message 78 of 110 (244 Views)

@hayhor wrote:
@JonStriker126Similar question for you- What is in the pass you want or need?

I'm asking these questions wondering why I get it myself btw 🤣

@hayhor that is a dam fine question. My answer is I don't know! There's nothing specific I desire. I bought the BP without thinking too much about it. I have the coin saved up so why not. I also save up the cm for Wraith skins. So I guess those are the 2 reasons I buy and play for the BP. 

Saying that I thought the Bloodhound skin in S6 was a superb must have skin. 

After buying the BP I didn't like the initial grind they applied, it made the whole thing much more pressurised for a game and took the joy out of it.

The double xp and extra levels has helped make it less so. Also the dailies aren't too difficult. I'm around 74 now so should make the full BP 110 before the end of season just playing normally. 

What is interesting is that I now play my first 2 games every day as the daily challenge legend. Previously I rarely played any other legend than Wraith, for any challenge, weekly or daily. I still don't try too hard for the weekly non wraith challenges despite some of them being for a entire BP level, 10 stars!

So it seems that the star system is working on me in a small daily way and I'm enjoying it. Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 79 of 110 (219 Views)

Hero
@NaRnIaaa I dont have to be paid by a company to state facts that a majority on this very topic agrees that it is not hard at all even for casual players. I just cant grasp the train of through when there are more people on this topic explaining how easy it actually is. Yet the 3 who say its not. I don't guess much more can really be said. Some yall just want Fortnite easy game.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 80 of 110 (202 Views)