Battle Pass completed

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Battle Pass completed

@Koochi-Q I'm not sure that ground up peanuts and dead cat would be a big sellerLarge smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 101 of 110 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper You obviously haven’t been to asian countries XD
Message 102 of 110 (359 Views)

@Koochi-Q that would be a no. Africa, Americas and Europe yes. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 103 of 110 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@OldTreeCreeper Well at least there's a possibility of you traveling sometime soon. As an American, a lot of the Eastern countries have been cracking down on foreign visitors, ESPECIALLY from the Americas, and with good reason. I doubt I'll be able to travel anytime soon. 

The worst facet of the American people, is the self-centered, selfish, narcissistic lack of courtesy and care for anything other than Americans (and also frequently not caring about Americans as well) and themselves. You read any snippets of American passengers refusing to put on masks, or contracting Covid and STILL trying to travel abroad, or that one rich girl who got put in prison for four months because she wanted to see her boyfriend compete in some jet ski do-hicky? I read 'em. Not to be anti-American but, genuinely, as an American citizen, we're the worst. 

Message 104 of 110 (349 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown Depends on where you live here. Where I grew up people are genuinely kind and not in a hurry. Where I live now people are a disaster.
Message 105 of 110 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]

@pastaclown @hayhor I was in Boston in the '80's and I have to say I was treated royally. But I had the advantage of an irish accent Large smile. I was there on a student visa and Band aid was a feature of the summer. Only thing I really remember noticeing was the lack of foreign news on the tv, but that wouldn't be the case now with the Internet, just fake news 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 106 of 110 (303 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Qpegi doesn't mean anything, for example hs and among us have low pegi (7 and 9 i think) but most players on those games are 20-30 because they require a brain

Message 107 of 110 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NaRnIaaa To say it means nothing when it’s necessary for a game to be published (in certain territories) is wishful thinking. It is absolutely necessary for the reason above alone, but just like that reason is a guideline, not a stipulate of how old you need to be to play it well, so is Apex also a guideline for when you can start playing it, rather than when you are going to be good at it.
Message 108 of 110 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Just did today’s dailies and what do you know, I also completed 2 additional lvls by completing other challenges without knowing it... Lemme tell you how it went...

First game... Lousy ppl. Drop at Solar Array. 1 other with us that I marked in the air. As usual I mark the building where I’m going and also where enemy is going... Enough braincells to follow and drop having teammates don’t have the extra braincells to think ‘Let me go to my own building or at least the lower floor of the same building’. One comes behind me through the door and the other the door to the left... There are 5 buildings and underground paths with loot but they come to the same building as me... mic goes on and I question their thinking for why they think it’s a good idea to loot in the same building... I quickly move onto the next... One of them gets shot... instead of ducking... they charge head strong with almost no cover into full team... goes down. Second one follows right after... subsequently also goes down. Third, which was me, disconnects while calling them stupid.

Second game. Hotdrop docks. 1 other squad. I find blue armor. We’re at the central spot while the enemy is in the large building closest to shipping containers. Octane gets shot... runs (no armor so good move). While enemy continues to shoot and look, I use that tunnel thing to get closer. At end of tunnel I find blue shield (our third already had one and octane who’s close still has no shield). I ping it obviously.

I go in for the attack and down a mirage, get chased by horizon and bring her to 15hp before going down myself so I ping it. Our third comes and gets the horizon but mirage is getting drone revived so I say and ping it. Third teammate sees it too late and mirage uses high ground to down third...

Where’s octane? Guy was basically still in the same position as before we attacked and suddenly comes when we’re both down STILL with no armor and gets downed instantly... Breakdown... me 235, octane 35 and third 85...

Third game... Wraith JM with an octane to boot (bet you can see where this is going). She pings estates... I’m thinking ‘obviously’... I pinged Solar Array but I knew she’d not go there so solo jump as usual initiated. This crazy * jumps WAY early... When I already touched down in the middle on my own, 2 squads have touched down to the sides... she’s still a lil in air.

I find blue shield and mozam & volt. I take out 2... octane goes down but I gas cover for rev... we get ganged up by 2 squads... I down another but Wraith pings that she needs a weapon... I need ammo, so I ping towards zipline... octane goes that general direction while wraith runs towards whole other side for whatever reason. She goes down. I’m running past zip where the bike stalls are placed for some loot. This octane with no armor goes against 2 ppl and gets downed to... I call them out for their stupid behavior and D/C.

4th game a normal game. We just got bested in the end.

5th game was a win which went weird... Land at docks. No teams. We loot up and I know there’s ppl in supercarrier or between that and bonsai or towers... you know what I mean. They take it as a sign of ‘lets go kill some plonkers’. I think ‘okay I’m bored’. I trap the trident and tell them to come on. They dont. They loot supercarrier. When I go into it... I’m suddenly faced against an enemy on the other side of supercarrier who gets spooked so he throws a bunch of ordnances while running away but at the same time I hear the respawn going on so I ping it. My teammates (Wraith and Mirage)’ response? Keep looting.

After another 40 secs or so the enemies are shooting so I, who’s still on the trident, urge them on still... they finally come on and I floor it in my usual fashion right in front of an enemy so that they can hardly move. He goes down... One of his teammates is to the right, other to the left... Mirage goes to the left and gets downed. That person has high ground so I can’t really engage. Wraith fights person on right. She has trouble so I help... Enemy left thirsts mirage and I * her to an inch of her life but her double time kicks in and she uses smoke. I follow her and kill her. Other team attacks but I find out it’s a loner and we swiftly take him out...

We’re inside storm but we have trident so I urge wraith to come on... She loots boxes for a minute...

Okay fast storytelling for this bit, multiple times when she should not get out she gets out but we eventually respawn mirage and I drive the trident towards whole other side of the map so mirage can loot.

Last 2 squads. While we were at the trident gap as I call it, I hear fighting going on at phaserunner. They’re outside of circle... and storm is about to go. I ping a tactical spot. Wraith follows (yea weird I know). Mirage still randomly in back looting. Fighting still going on but now the ring’s moving in. Where does wraith ping? Rotating towers for whatever reason. I say no come here, they HAVE to come here. Mirage follows her...

While fighting in storm one squad beats the other. I unfortunately get bamboozled into throwing my gas at a clone but no matter. It’s a good storm so either he has to move around my gas and get good storm dmg or move through it and get good gas + storm dmg. He goes through it and I engage a bang... I go down but not before doing major dmg to her... Mirage goes down as well and bang cant take the storm dmg and goes down and we win.

My team was still halfway between rotating towers and trident gap...

No big numbers but Wraith 530, me 380, mirage 80... XD
Message 109 of 110 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]

My goodness, story time with uncle/auntie @Koochi-Q Large smile

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 110 of 110 (183 Views)