Battle Pass completed

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Battle Pass completed

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Wow no one even actually looked at you for long enough XD. Even my matches weren’t like this and I sucked at the game...

My matches ppl shot at every bush they saw XD. I didn’t play it long and didn’t play for longest time because it looked silly and I wasn’t interested in it but after like a year of nagging from 2 buddies I played it a lil for them...
Message 91 of 110 (245 Views)

Champion

Completed my pass last night.

Message 92 of 110 (232 Views)

@Koochi-Q I wear a small darkish skin and no backpack and am not adverse to being still and pretending I am a treeLarge smile also a small pick axe that does not stick put. 

Seriously though, I think that other players are conditioned to be on the lookout subconsciously for bright colours (skins) and movement, which I can use to my advantage, umong other things.

For fun when the closing circles are over the right topography I can get helicopter wins (last season) without firing a shot. I usta love a xwing baloon combo win to drive my son off the rails Large smile There's more than one way to skin a cat. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 93 of 110 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@OldTreeCreeper wrote:

@Koochi-Q There's more than one way to skin a cat. 

You serial killer-in-the-making =_= no animal cruelty!

Message 94 of 110 (214 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimpapex is also a game for kids, how come it's not as popular as fortnite?

Message 95 of 110 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NaRnIaaa Apex pegi = 16 (young adult)

Fortnite pegi = 12 (kids... prepubescent)

Other reason is Fortnite opened up BR for the general masses for young and old with it’s cartoony-esque style, whereas Apex came later and was just ‘another contender’ for BR throne.

more reasons are readily available to state but these 2 were just easy
Message 96 of 110 (204 Views)

@Koochi-Q while I'm a vegetarian, I see no cruelty in skinning a dead cat, it's already dead and past cruelty Large smile

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 97 of 110 (190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Nothing is more alive than a cat! it has 9 lives! xD
Message 98 of 110 (180 Views)

@Koochi-Q "Since time immemorial mankind has been plagued by the question, 'What do you do with a dead cat?" so says Simon Bond. He came up with 101 thinks to do with a dead cat! (in fact he came up with more!) Large smile

07.jpg

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 99 of 110 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper That’s like over 100 uses of peanuts George Washington Carver had except for grinding it up and making peanutbutter... xD.
Message 100 of 110 (156 Views)