Re: Battle Chest Challenge 4 (Garden Warfare Classic)

by W3nCZ4

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the problem only with 4th challenge. The other 4 were close bot not so hard. In 4th challenge? (Garden warfare classic) I just spawn and in few second zombies have 8 kills. hooooooooow omg. I try to duel some of the zombies and I'm dead after few hits and I need half of my Pee rapid-fire ammo to kill one of them. Yeah, and my plants in the team are total with no dmg and aim. my best score was defeat 49:50 and I had over 30 kills. So great patch I think :D

Message 11 of 27 (1,187 Views)

★★ Novice
@RockScorpion384 Champions all-star have too much heath i really hate this one.
Message 12 of 27 (1,154 Views)

★ Novice

I've played more than 12 games and still haven't done it. I always get my score up to 40 and can't get passed it.

Message 13 of 27 (991 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CassandraxLee wrote:

I've played more than 12 games and still haven't done it. I always get my score up to 40 and can't get passed it.

If you’re on PS4, I’m happy to help.

Message 14 of 27 (987 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah the biggest reason why this mode is hard is that your teammates refuse to work together, they barely want to revive and they suck at killing off the zombies.

Message 15 of 27 (973 Views)

★★ Guide
@spIash_damage The other challenges 1, 2, 3, and 5 are not that bad to be honest because your AI is decent... but challenge 4 is a whole new story. I need one more medal for 100% completion!
Message 16 of 27 (930 Views)

★★ Guide

Alright I’m pissed... I was at 49... RAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Message 17 of 27 (925 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Ninja2Blade wrote:

Alright I’m pissed... I was at 49... RAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I completely understand.  If you need help and are on PS4, just lemme know.

Message 18 of 27 (922 Views)

★★ Guide

5 is extremely easy if you use acorn and oak

Message 19 of 27 (916 Views)

★ Guide

The biggest problem is the damn engineers with their AI buddy and the scientist laying down these type of air traps or something . And what's worse it's no use trying to camp anywhere even with the pea the damn engineers always messes that up with the horns. EA you need to make all AI equel not one team a total effing power house. And I noticed for example that it took 3 hits from a scientist and I was killed just like that soldiers and engineers will sneak up .. please get this fixed 

Message 20 of 27 (856 Views)