Re: Battle Chest Challenge 4 (Garden Warfare Classic)

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Battle Chest Challenge 4 (Garden Warfare Classic)

Champion (Retired)

The difficulty is insanely hard.  Needs nerfing.

Message 1 of 27 (5,865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@spIash_damageThey are all ridiculously difficult. Its because they put you with trash ai while the enemy are godlike aimbots. The gnome bomb against GOD all stars was so horrid i had to cheese it with chomper just to stand a chance. Challenge 5 is a whole new type pf cancer. Hope you enjoy being flung around by magnets and have every enemy just as youre about to kill them go invincible. Your team will feed points while the enemy will stick together. I Made a post about this exact issue several hours ago that got removed by an EA member for being ‘rude’. Im sorry if you dont like the negative feedback and hearing the truth about your game 🙄

Message 2 of 27 (5,837 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I beat the 5th challenge quickly on my first attempt but the 4th was just insanely hard.

I’m not complaining (at all) because it’s fun to have these side missions... just... think #4 needs nerfing.

Message 3 of 27 (5,822 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I beat #5 too, without even trying. But after 12 games, I STILL haven't beat #4! That challenge is BS!! I've tried using all the different plants. But the Zombie AI is too damn good. They constantly group together making it impossible to survive on your own. And the plant AI keeps spreading out. If you try to stick by one, all the others get killed. And forget trying to revive. Nearly every single time--even playing as a sun flower, I could be 3sec from reaching the downed plant and they respawn before I have a chance to heal them. And if I'm the one who's downed, a plant can be right next to me and just walk away! The AI sucks MONKEY BALLS!! Considering how good the AI is on the previous GW games there is NO excuse for this games garbage AI!!

EA better fix this ASAP, along with a lot of other things in this game or I don't see it pulling over the GW2 community.

Message 4 of 27 (5,786 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@tristkiss wrote:

I beat #5 too, without even trying. But after 12 games, I STILL haven't beat #4! That challenge is BS!! I've tried using all the different plants. But the Zombie AI is too damn good. They constantly group together making it impossible to survive on your own. And the plant AI keeps spreading out. If you try to stick by one, all the others get killed. And forget trying to revive. Nearly every single time--even playing as a sun flower, I could be 3sec from reaching the downed plant and they respawn before I have a chance to heal them. And if I'm the one who's downed, a plant can be right next to me and just walk away! The AI sucks MONKEY BALLS!! Considering how good the AI is on the previous GW games there is NO excuse for this games garbage AI!!

EA better fix this ASAP, along with a lot of other things in this game or I don't see it pulling over the GW2 community.

I used Acorn’s Stump to beat it.

Spawn in as Acorn and race to the intersection in the map where zombies and plants battle.  There’s a spot between buildings you can camp with teammates and spam toward oncoming enemies.

I eventually won 50-48 by making two amazing frags for the win.  Luck is a must to beat the fourth challenge.

Message 5 of 27 (5,771 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Best I got solo was 38-50. The enemy AI is much, much better than the friendly AI. I had some matches where I was down 4 before I even saw a zombie! I beat it with 2 friends that also needed it by them both going Acorn and me going Sunflower so I was overhealing them, both the one that was the Oak and the Acorn riding it constantly. Even then we lost 48-50 and 49-50 till we finally got 50-38 and won.

One-shotted all the others. The only reason we had to go back and do the 5th one again was that some people didn't get credit for getting 3 Disco Zombies due to it not giving vanquish/shared vanquish credit as I feel it should.

Message 6 of 27 (5,470 Views)

★ Guide

4 and 5 are near impossible. I beat them both with Citron, and giving him low regimen delays. My strategy was to stick in the front of the largest group of teammates. When I went down to half, I'd put up my shield. When a teammate went down, I'd revive them, because Citron can hold up his shield while reviving. Quickly beat 4, 2-3 tries. 5 took longer, 6-10 tries. Very grindy.

Message 7 of 27 (5,312 Views)

★★★ Novice

I need help with that challenge i even try doing it with my friends local coop because none of my online friends play this game and not even sith acorn se stood a chance. This thing is impossible. The #5 is possible solo bug #4 is impossible with those shields, turrets and scientists grouping together. 

Message 8 of 27 (5,184 Views)
Highlighted

Message 9 of 27 (5,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Challenge 4 is super hard.  After about 50 times playing, my friend and I beat it in the town center with statue.  Stayed there the whole time with pea shooter and sunflower. Sunflower spammed heals and rez’d every one they could, while pea shooter used gattling.  Never again!!

Message 10 of 27 (5,052 Views)