Re: Battle Arena Is Ruined with Implementation of "Ranked"

by spIash_damage

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@spIash_damage Do you lose in BA Ranked because...

1.) You can't play with 3 other trusted friends that know exactly what they're doing with mics that don't leave, go afk, and lose connection mid-game?

OR

2.) You keep getting put on Plants with three other children that don't know 10% of what they're doing and losing to (the unbalanced) E-Slide, Super-Brainz and Imp + Co-Star combo?

I would like Popcap and EA to improve BA Ranked by implementing a FULL-SQUAD REQUIREMENT before finding a game. Honestly, I DON'T CARE MUCH ABOUT THEM ADDING A CASUAL GAME MODE, but if they do, IT'S ONLY GOING TO MAKE THINGS WORSE BECAUSE PLAYERS THAT ENJOY PLAYING RANKED WILL ONLY FIND THEMSELVES HAVING LONGER QUEUE TIMES and because of this, MORE PLAYERS WILL PLAY THE CASUAL GAME MODE AND LESS OF RANKED, WHICH WILL RESULT IN KILLING BA RANKED.

The reality is, MOST PLAYERS THAT PLAY THIS GAME ARE YOUNG and they don't know what they're doing in most of the time in online matches, ESPECIALLY IN RANKED.

Sorry, this comment wasn't supposed to scare anyone, just pointing out the biggest issues in BA Ranked. Have a good day and stay safe!

Message 21 of 23 (273 Views)

★★ Pro
@Joseph2004045 Very true. I don't mind losing 10 times in a row, and I don't think "Ranked" has an an effect on my queue times, as there's no ranked matchmaking anyway. But BA certainly does have its problems.
Message 22 of 23 (259 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Joseph2004045  I can care less about winning all the time.  I HATE waiting so long.  I used to play 5-10 matches per hour.  Now, I could play 10 matches in 6 to 8 hours, if I’m lucky.

Message 23 of 23 (238 Views)