Re: Batarians in Mass Effect and A Batarian Squad member

by Darthvader99076

Original Post

Batarians in Mass Effect and A Batarian Squad member

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Oddly the Batarians are absent from the game and would  possibly be added to the single player campaign and also a Batarian squad member would be nice also . Iw ould love to see that along with batarian weaponry and armor also added to the game andalso everyone who bought or preordered the game origally should have the saeson pass honored for all new dlc if and when that ever happens. I originally preordered the game also. There never has been a batarian squad member ever in the history of the mass effect games and would like to see a return of the Terminus Weapons and Armor even the Eviscerator shotgun also added to tge main campaign and also a reappearance of the geth from the milky way. The geth would be working with the remnants and with the geth ,geth weaponry would also be available and also added to the game. There are so many unanswered questions and some of them hinted towards the reappearance and investigation of Cerberus who possibly funded the Andromedia Expedition.   #FEEDBACK IDEAS SUGGESTIONS IMPROVEMENTS. ADD ONS/DLC  I was reading a forum thread and technically. It is plagerism if they use your idea.     I,Jacob Grabow, hereby EA/ BIOWARE ACTIVISION  full consent to use any and all of my ideas

Message 1 of 3 (749 Views)

★ Guide

Per the MEA novel Batarians were on the Quarian ark. A Batarian could be a cool squad member  but the reason for non so far is simple: they despise humans and dont want to work with them. Terminus armor and weapons would be cool.

The game is no longer supported so no dlc will be coming.

As for the Geth: no, just no. No more Milky Way stuff. Andromeda needs to stand on its own and people really need to let the MW go. 

Message 2 of 3 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I heard scuttlebutt through a forum that EA was actually fixing Andromeda and possibly working on a Remaster of the Trilogy. I am an Alpha Level Xbox insider and can tell you this I have actually got updates for Mass Effect Trilogy and Andromeda. They have also been patch and fixing glitches and bugs. But can't go int anymore details than that because of Microsoft's Non-Disclosure agreement. 

Message 3 of 3 (664 Views)