Base SOC players

by brosrule0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Base SOC players

★★★ Novice

Hi, I was wondering if the SOC players we get from exchanging 6 change tokens are the base SOC players. I want to exchange players for 10000 points but I don’t know how to. Thank you!

Message 1 of 12 (1,788 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Base SOC players

Community Manager

The team will generally extend time if it's possible based off the program. If extra time wasn't added this is the time left to complete the sets. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (1,813 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@brosrule0 I created a ticket for this exact problem but they just said we understand and sent me here.. 🤷‍♂️
Message 2 of 12 (1,755 Views)

Community Manager

@MVBEARD13  @brosrule0 

We'll get this raised up to the team, it may be a bug.

Can you DIRECT MESSAGE ME the following:

• NBA LIVE USER ID (Number in the top right corner under Settings) - DO NOT POST PUBLICLY
  • Device type you play on (ex: Samsung Galaxy S21, iPhone11)
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 12 (1,732 Views)

SOC colour change

★★★ Novice

Looks like the colour change set bug finally got fixed but why can we only claim it twice before the event ends? It can only be claimed once every 24 hours… it looks like this was an issue for the last 7 days so we should be allowed to claim it at least 7 more times… 

Message 4 of 12 (1,723 Views)

Re: SOC colour change

★★★ Novice

the issue solved now, then chance to exchange points after 24hours, 

BUT 

it doesn't make any sense!!!  the event will already over and we can't ENJOY and no expection for next. we have entitled claim  for 8 days points!!! 

Message 5 of 12 (1,711 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I know right. I’m tempted to quit the game if I can’t claim the points. I spent way too much time trying to get 102 Irving. 

Message 6 of 12 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Novice

The set has been fixed with a 24 hour cooldown?!?! What kinda hell is this game. Games are supposed to be fun  ive spent all my coin and all my nba cash and all my real money trying to complete this and I'm still only 170 on each set. Please tell me the rakes are going to be awarded to everyone because this has destroyed what should be the best part of the game. Finishing with top players. Having campaigns that aren't working properly when it's so close to the end is really disappointing,  even throwing everything at it. Also all my free time for the past week. I've not missed an event I've spent 30 real cash 5000 nba cash, levelled up 3 times, used all my stamina packs, spent 7m on SOC players to trade up in the 94 trade up + 5000 leaves. Then you fix the trade in but give it a 24 hour lock when it hasn't been working for 7 days.. I should have completed this 4 days ago if it was actually working like it was supposed to from day 1. 

Message 7 of 12 (1,696 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly this.. or give us 70,000 green, red and orange leaves. Or jist issue the rakes to everyone like they should have when they seen the campaign wasn't going to be working as calculated. 

Message 8 of 12 (1,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry would you be able to address the 24hr lock on the set please before it’s too late? 

Message 9 of 12 (1,687 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, everyone.

I'm seeing 4 days and 19 hours left to complete the Season of Change sets. Are you seeing the same on your end?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 12 (1,654 Views)