Re: Banning system

by Nikl51

Original Post

Message 31 of 41 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

All this is a problem to me because the lack of transparency makes me wonder about which parts in all this are the facts and which are the fibs.

I do not believe the old tired excuse that game companies use to not present  their evidence. I want my games as cheat free as most people, I would like there not to be doubts about who did foul play and who did not 

Message 32 of 41 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ReaperCo12 yea we know all this. Where have you been?

RGB did it
Tom's going get to the bottom of it. (yea right)

Message 33 of 41 (579 Views)

★ Guide

Maybe next time they might say that 99% used a mouse when they were banned. It is more closer to 100% if you are to use percentages as a possible reason for the ban.

Message 34 of 41 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just adding: 

Battleye and Easy Anti-Cheat: RGB control software causes bans and account suspensions again, bought...

Embedded Video is in german language, but article is in english. An for sure you can still get banned for "known" RGB-programs: every times the hardware companies are releasing new updates to their .dll's they'll get detected till EAC routines are updated. If unexperienced ToS-Admins are on duty who are unexperienced in making decisions if a detected software is legit or not they'll sanction it.  

If ppl are running somehow "exotic" software like Nanoleaf-Desktop-App or AquaComputer's Aquasuite which are capable of analyzing video-signals for creating ambient lights they'll get detected. 

Today you can get banned for iCue and tomorrow another user won't. Sanctions on just "suspicious" software needs to be triggered manually by an admin within EAC Dev-Portal. If an ToS-admin is not looking up if an "exotic" software is legit or not he might just hit the banhammer....

It is as it is... Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes. 

And to all those "You got detected, so you've cheated"-guys over here: Get yourself educated before posting, may the banhammer once strike you too for such a reason. 

edit: Even EA-Community Managers know about the problem as it's happening in other games too: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Easy-Anti-Cheat-game-security-violation-detected-000000D/...

but as they always are stating: They don't have a direct communication with the ToS-Team and the CMs over here can't help with such issues. 

Message 35 of 41 (480 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah, this has been an ongoing issue for many game companies for years.  Keyboard and mouse software causing false positive bans.  It's also one of the reasons that whenever I see these threads and see people post saying "No, you're just a cheater, enjoy your ban" or "Good, system works" etc etc, I find it very cringy.  They're obviously trolls, but the way they say it immediately makes me think of the southpark ep where the cable company employees were getting off at their customers inconvenience.  It's awkward to read every time and makes people sound immature.

Message 36 of 41 (453 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, the cheaters are few and those who are banned are all innocent, it is the same story that we have all heard year after year. Prove now that it is an RGB program that banned you, and not a cheat, if you can do it with what you say, then you should be unbanned immediately.

Message 37 of 41 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

i'm going to ask a stupid question:  by RGB do you mean LEDs?

another stupid question, why would you even use that if it is just for lighting?

Message 38 of 41 (391 Views)

★ Guide

Answers like this should show how serious the situation is. The cheaters' Mr Magoo has entered the scene and is playing developmentally disabled.

Message 39 of 41 (375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It happen to me to on April 13th i reviced a ban. i play 110H since release. 
And now the wont hear my Voice.
this is so sad cuz i enjoyed the game rly much

Message 40 of 41 (263 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help