Banning system

by ReaperCo12

Original Post

Banning system

★★★ Apprentice

With the amount of people saying they are being u fairly banned, there has to be an issue with the anti cheat.

My appeal denied, had my account for over 10yrs and now I am being accused of cheating this needs to be sorted! I am going to be tweeting utubers and ea using #FREEMYACCOUNT

With the amount of people that's it's been happening to we all can't be cheating!

Message 1 of 41 (1,449 Views)

Re: Banning system

★ Guide

So good to see EAC is working. The only thing Dice seems to have got right. BAN THE CHEATS. 

Message 2 of 41 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BlueCelticPagan I hope you get banned, que sarcastic remark "I don't cheat" neither do I, then you will understand.
Message 3 of 41 (1,399 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ReaperCo12 The amount of people it's happening to? How many bro? So far here in these forums I'd say maybe 20 saying they were banned. One guy so far had a false positive and EAC/EA got him sorted and on his way. I visit Reddit quite often and I'm not seeing anything that suggests what you're claiming.

Your best bet is to try and get a refund and move on. #MOVEON
Message 4 of 41 (1,372 Views)

★ Guide

I don't see much on reddit, but on Twitter there are a few people who have recently been banned for playing FIFA and BF2042.
I don't use reddit, so I don't know what this disparity represents.

Message 5 of 41 (1,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@srash0810I tried to post on reddit. And the Battlefield sub removed it everytime I tried.

I don't use Twitter myself.

Message 6 of 41 (1,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ahh yes the age old classic "I got banned for cheating but I dont cheat!" a tale as old as time

Message 7 of 41 (1,290 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gryphonv Take solace in the fact that, regardless of how poorly they moderate it, this game is going to get crapped on.

The company is going to take another hit, and the fans (lol) you see here will be denied yet another quality suckle at this cash cow’s teat.
Message 8 of 41 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@arandomn00b Ah yes people who thinks ea never makes mistakes... a tale as old as time.
Message 9 of 41 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WienerBeard Regardless of EA how do I spot my self from getting banned else where? you will come back with some smart remark of dont cheat and again full circle, if there is anyway of generating a report from windows i would gladly do it but i am not computer savy.
Message 10 of 41 (1,223 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help