Re: Banned

by antboy0816

Original Post

★ Novice

I got banned for something i did not do whitch was something to do with steam everything will be found on what i said to ea in this fourm

i posted all the info needed to help this is as i should not be banned for a card not going though properly. Again, I will send screenshots again as i should not be banned. As the purchases i made where nothing to do with ea. but because i have purchase that i made that did not go through, they banned my account as i will show you that my EA play subscription for 12 months was made with a whole different card and was perfectly fine nothing was wrong with it. And pls stop putting fixed as my problem is not fixed. and i can fix this easily by making another account but for ea because i will lose all of my progress there is no point too so im just trying to get this fixed as i should have this fixed. Again, it Restate what i said i used a card on steam both cards where expired and then did not go through because i made another account so there were seen as disputes you can see that in what steam is sending me. I don't care if i was banned already this is the same situation just with a different card so again could you please look through it again as each time i get it not fixed most likely i will send a more descripted one every time my account not unbanned. Have a good night. i will send the same screen shots again from the last two added a few more in the conversation but they will most likely be the same. Because of the two cards being used it wont happen again i said this the first time but i was not expecting it to happen again. as the visa i used for the payments that got charged back where A visa card ending in 72 while my ea. play subscription was a Mastercard ending in 27 so i don't see the problem here as i am getting banned because of other problems that have nothing to do with ea. as i will dive more deeper every time i get denied because i know this can be fixed but you policy problem says if they are banned once and they be unbanned again. But i did not steal i did not Hack i did not mine i did not do anything so i hope this gets fixed in a matter of time.

At this point when 2k makes a Football game i will be buying that instead of madden next year because this is bull crap 

Have a good night everyone 

Message 151 of 166 (451 Views)

★ Novice

Bro i got banned because i so positive harass someone which i didn't but all i want is my account back because it's my birthday soon on may 10th and would like to play my favorite game again but i can't and my friend wants to play with me again i have played since the came out. I would love for my account to get on banned 

Message 152 of 166 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anche io ho avuto questo problema e nonostante ho cercato di rifarmi un altro profilo mi continuano a bannare anche su quelli nuovi ho formattato il PC ho fatto di tutto ma continuano

Message 153 of 166 (389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the game logged in played for 5 minutes and my account was banned. I have never played this game up until last night. How am I supposed to enjoy it after randomly getting banned after playing 5 minutes. 

Message 154 of 166 (362 Views)

★ Novice

And we spend a lot money on this game ....I getting mad because is a lot hacker on Apex legend

Message 155 of 166 (313 Views)

★ Novice
@brotherhood12378 And where Is the money who people spend ....on Apex.
Message 156 of 166 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Infamous_iNF i have this problem
Message 157 of 166 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you help me with my ban I went to play apex and it didn't allow me to play I later found out I was banned it said I was banned at 11:20 but I wasn't playing at that time. It didn't give me a reason either I'm confused on how this happened and want to know if you can help me out?

Message 158 of 166 (177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got banned for nothing dude , i was not playing apex i was palying dota2 my friend was palying this and banned that , pls release me , i was a good player always and forever iwas streaming on aparat.com 

Message 159 of 166 (233 Views)

★ Novice

I can't download my data,they don't send my data.The funny thing that they said is i can't have the right to be forgotten and delete all my data because i've broke their rules.Since when EA decide for me what i do with my data or not ?I don't understand what's the deal here.If i say DELETE MY DATA,you DELETE it.I don't care if i am banned,broked the rules or no.The rules are rules ok,but the LAW IS THE LAW.If the Law is saying that you can put them to delete your data from their site etc,than that is the supreme rule.And the 2nd funny thing is that they ask me what i do with my data (HELLO) ?I did asked them what they eat yesterday or what,I don't get this stupid question.

Message 160 of 166 (216 Views)